Official Enterbay-Hot Toys Bruce Lee Line General Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
however from now I learned you didn't know Bruce Lee as well...

dpwiub.jpg

Why he still trolls this thread is beyond me, he does nothing but bash the company and figure any chance he gets.

Must be a miserable person :dunno

however from now I learned you didn't know Bruce Lee as well...

dpwiub.jpg

1. Your pose doesn't look like that.

2. Your pose has a shirt on, this doesn't

3. Thought you were ignoring me big shooter?

4. His shoes are black soles, yours are white

5. Shall I continue?

Why he still trolls this thread is beyond me, he does nothing but bash the company and figure any chance he gets.

Must be a miserable person :dunno

1. Your pose doesn't look like that.

2. Your pose has a shirt on, this doesn't

3. Thought you were ignoring me big shooter?

4. His shoes are black soles, yours are white

5. Shall I continue?

I am right another time you didn't know bruce as well,that pic come from fist of fury movie not from big boss, you must go to study child...

I am right another time you didn't know bruce as well,that pic come from fist of fury movie not from big boss, you must go to study child...

You don't comprehend English that well apparently. I'm saying your figure looks nothing like the Bruce lee picture you posted :lol

You don't comprehend English that well apparently. I'm saying your figure looks nothing like the Bruce lee picture you posted :lol

I don't like to copy,that pic is only for inspiration...:slap:slap:slap hopeless
anyway nevermind I don't want to continue this useless discussion, I like my pose,I didn't like any of your pose(bruce is like elvis the pelvis in the memphis) but is not your fault is the life...

my custom big boss..

xc4y0z.jpg

dpwiub.jpg

Shirt? Wrong

Shoes with white soles? Wrong

Stance? Off

Hand position? Wrong

Hands? Wrong - you chose the wrong hand for the right arm to use, and your left hand is facing the wrong way

Direction? Facing Wrong Way

Are your pants tied off at the bottom? No - Wrong

I can do this all day Shadow, keep posting your figures so I can show how much you "know" :rotfl

Shirt? Wrong

Shoes with white soles? Wrong

Stance? Off

Hand position? Wrong

Hands? Wrong - you chose the wrong hand for the right arm to use, and your left hand is facing the wrong way

Direction? Facing Wrong Way

Are your pants tied off at the bottom? No - Wrong

I can do this all day Shadow, keep posting your figures so I can show how much you "know" :rotfl

that pics is from another movieeeeeeeeeeeeeeee,is only for inspiration,I really don't care about the shoes,the shirt,the stance,I don't like to copy..:slap:slap:slap

that pics is from another movieeeeeeeeeeeeeeee,is only for inspiration,I really don't care about the shoes,the shirt,the stance,I don't like to copy..:slap:slap:slap

Don't lie shadow, it's ok you're not Mr Bruce Lee like you want people to believe, we all know that's Gung Fu's territory.

Don't lie shadow, it's ok you're not Mr Bruce Lee like you want people to believe, we all know that's Gung Fu's territory.
OMG; I have a question for you yankee,how old are you? is that possible you didn't understand nothing..I love Bruce like you ok? I want pose my figure ok? I really don't care if my pose is the same of a pic or not,that's all.....

OMG; I have a question for you yankee,how old are you? is that possible you didn't understand nothing..I love Bruce like you ok? I want pose my figure ok? I really don't care if my pose is the same of a pic or not,that's all.....

:lol Pose your figure all you want, I don't care. But if you want to piss on everyone elses pictures/figures/poses than you should be able to take it when we piss on yours.

:lol Pose your figure all you want, I don't care. But if you want to piss on everyone elses pictures/figures/poses than you should be able to take it when we piss on yours.
for the first When I have seen your pics of your god pose I have tried to give to you a simple advice only, because your pose was a little innatural
(feet position), then I have wrote comment about the shirt with the long sleeve by aghnus,is this an offence? I don't think so...

for the first When I have seen your pics of your god pose I have tried to give to you a simple advice only, because your pose was a little innatural
(feet position), then I have wrote comment about the shirt with the long sleeve by aghnus,is this an offence? I don't think so...

Oh playing the innocent party now are you? Did you forget all your "toybaby" comments already? :lol

Back