Official Enterbay-Hot Toys Bruce Lee Line General Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know what's funny, if that was just HT sculpts, people would be saying, "ohhh, the likeness is off...,"

But, since it's Kim/HT - ohhhh, that is dead on.

You know what's funny, if that was just HT sculpts, people would be saying, "ohhh, the likeness is off...,"

But, since it's Kim/HT - ohhhh, that is dead on.

Complete BS.

If these were exactly the same sculpts and we knew they were just, say, by Yulli for instance, they would be praised as equally.

They are praised because they are practically perfect sculpts, not because they are Arnie's work.

Last edited:
The Platoon sculpts are fantastic (I'd say HT's most accurate sculpts yet) and they're not sculpted by the "big three."

These are just Works from Arnie,nothing official yet.I would love that smiling sculpt but i hope from Way of the Dragon or Big Boss.

Now that's GOD smiling sculpt!

damn straight that's GOD smiling Bruce if i ever saw one!!!

there's just something about Arnie's work that consistently brings out the spirit of Bruce in each sculpt. Arnie's WOTD, & now this GOD HS, are nothing short of breathtakingly amazing. he's been doing this for years, yes, but each time, he seems to take his art to the next level, and that is wonderful news for us fans.

wish i'd talked to the guy when he was at comic-con during (i wanna say) the first release of his GOD fig for EB.

good stuff!

AFR

Hot Toys BL should be coming out in March. That is when the flexpay ends. So sometimes in March. Early March.

Is that how flexpay works? The figure is out at the end?

I'm not so sure about March... was hoping sometime February at the latest.

36247_10150092307109585_329989274584_6060592_5606656_n.jpg

165534_10150092307164585_329989274584_6060593_3755149_n.jpg

Sorry for double post on pics, above as you can see dont have the EB blog link.

Enterbay just confirmed that the backdrop diorama comes with the figure

Guess. Who just recently got hired by Hot Toys? Where people happy with the Hot Toys Bruce Lee headsculpt overall?

Update from Enterbay's FB page:

179070_10150089413482557_52274677556_6033627_3476201_n.jpg

- Wax configuration features two incredible likeness Bruce Lee head sculptures: Damage Edition with EVision eyeball system and Smile Edition head sculpt.
- Two sets of The Game Of Death costume: One is normal edition and the other one is Damage Edition with a foot print on it. Both costumes are made with real fabrication, and the overall product is more authentic
- Newly developed BL Original Action Body: Rubber coating action body with contractible biceps
- A wooden background stage
- A studio light (USB led light)
- A vintage 70th century hand-held movie camera
- A camera case
- A wooden Director Chair
- A movie clapperboard
- A vintage studio used loud speaker
- The classic Bamboo stick from The Game of Death
- A pair of yellow The Game of Death Nunchaks
- A Nunchaks holder
- 7 pairs of interchangeable hands
- A pair of socks
- A pair of Game of Death yellow sneakers
- Deluxe package
- Worldwide Limited Edition of 5000 sets, each set would have their very own serial number on each package

Wow nice find Snake Eater!
Great looking set, I like the idea of a Actor style set of Bruce.
If I have the cash, I might consider it.

It says contractible biceps, is that all the articulation?

Update from Enterbay's FB page:

179070_10150089413482557_52274677556_6033627_3476201_n.jpg

- Wax configuration features two incredible likeness Bruce Lee head sculptures: Damage Edition with EVision eyeball system and Smile Edition head sculpt.
- Two sets of The Game Of Death costume: One is normal edition and the other one is Damage Edition with a foot print on it. Both costumes are made with real fabrication, and the overall product is more authentic
- Newly developed BL Original Action Body: Rubber coating action body with contractible biceps
- A wooden background stage
- A studio light (USB led light)
- A vintage 70th century hand-held movie camera
- A camera case
- A wooden Director Chair
- A movie clapperboard
- A vintage studio used loud speaker
- The classic Bamboo stick from The Game of Death
- A pair of yellow The Game of Death Nunchaks
- A Nunchaks holder
- 7 pairs of interchangeable hands
- A pair of socks
- A pair of Game of Death yellow sneakers
- Deluxe package
- Worldwide Limited Edition of 5000 sets, each set would have their very own serial number on each package

What's the Over/Under on price? $400?

I'm impressed.....:clap:clap

Now, let's see what Hot Toys will offer on their next coming Bruce Lee figures after seeing Enterbay's offer. :impatient:

Back