Official Enterbay-Hot Toys Bruce Lee Line General Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A post out of the topic of discussion:

Can those who own older Enterbay BL's tell me if the BL 3.5 can be made compatible with the Enter the Dragon and Nokia Lees? If not, what modifications are required to make them compatible?

I must say, after seeing DinoLasts posts of the GOD smile, (thanks), it is a very good representation of that scene.

Just that I prefer Arnie's.

It seems to be a hudge fight on the Bruce Lee 1/6 and it will be good for every Bruce Lee Fan.
But now that Arnie Kim is in the Game, what about the ugly face of the BD HT's enter the dragon... Can we hope there will be improvement...

what about the ugly face of the BD HT's enter the dragon... Can we hope there will be improvement...

Please dont call it that, when I first saw the proto pics of DX04 probably EVERYONE in the world was disappointed... except me.

I loved the fact that HT did quite a good likeness of my face. I would love to get hold of the proto just to show my friends that HT did a cosplay of me as Bruce Lee from EtD in 1/6th...

Dont worry about the sculpts. The sculpt will still be Yulli's, but I doubt Hot Toys did not ask Arnie for help.

Hot Toys are obviously making sure the ETG DX looks the best it can, or they would have rushed it out by now.
Just as we discussed when it was first announced that Arnie Kim was coming to Hot Toys, I am sure Yulli would have got some pointers from him only if she would have asked for them.

Dont worry about the sculpts. The sculpt will still be Yulli's, but I doubt Hot Toys did not ask Arnie for help.

Hope you're right. A great BD with a Arnie Kim's sculpt would be the masterpiece...

Hot Toys are obviously making sure the ETG DX looks the best it can, or they would have rushed it out by now.
Just as we discussed when it was first announced that Arnie Kim was coming to Hot Toys, I am sure Yulli would have got some pointers from him only if she would have asked for them.

So Yulli is the owner of Hot Toys? Because as far as I know, you do what your employer tells you. Does not matter if she asked him or not, if Hot Toys said, "Arnie will give you a hand" then she can do nothing but agree.

Again, ALL this is just assumption and maybe nothing like that happened. Maybe Arnie has not even looked at the Bruce sculpt.

Like someone said, we know nothing of what happens behind the scenes.

All we can do at this point is wonder and wait for the final results.

A post out of the topic of discussion:

Can those who own older Enterbay BL's tell me if the BL 3.5 can be made compatible with the Enter the Dragon and Nokia Lees? If not, what modifications are required to make them compatible?

The ETD Version A and B,plus Nokia GOD have the 2.0 body,where the head is screwed on the neck while Body 2,5 and 3,0 are magnets,easy off easy on,not sure what the 3,5 body is as ive never had it myself.But if the 3,5 have magnets as well then yes it works for ETD and Nokia GOD,all hairpieces on their Lee's have a metal piece inside it,plus there is a hole through the head where the Neck magnet can push through if that made any sense.I have never removed the head from the neck on my early Lee's so im not sure if the hole is just as big as the Magnet hole(Fist of Fury and Kato) though.

The ETD Version A and B,plus Nokia GOD have the 2.0 body,where the head is screwed on the neck while Body 2,5 and 3,0 are magnets,easy off easy on,not sure what the 3,5 body is as ive never had it myself.But if the 3,5 have magnets as well then yes it works for ETD and Nokia GOD,all hairpieces on their Lee's have a metal piece inside it,plus there is a hole through the head where the Neck magnet can push through if that made any sense.I have never removed the head from the neck on my early Lee's so im not sure if the hole is just as big as the Magnet hole(Fist of Fury and Kato) though.

They older bruce (ETDs) fit with the new BL bodies (2.5,3, 3.5) and Im guessing that the new rubber body that they are gonna make, will fit with the older headsculpt as well.

vs2lx.jpg

@Devil_666: Love this banner! Nice one! This would be an epic battle! May the best company win on creating the next Bruce Lee figure!

So Yulli is the owner of Hot Toys? Because as far as I know, you do what your employer tells you. Does not matter if she asked him or not, if Hot Toys said, "Arnie will give you a hand" then she can do nothing but agree.

Again, ALL this is just assumption and maybe nothing like that happened. Maybe Arnie has not even looked at the Bruce sculpt.

Like someone said, we know nothing of what happens behind the scenes.

All we can do at this point is wonder and wait for the final results.

It's called professional courtesy. I doubt Hot Toys would be as successful if they did not practice it, especially in a business that employs highly skilled artists. Anyway I am sure they all have input on each others work, as they seem like they all have a good working relationship.

Last edited:
It's called professional courtesy. I doubt Hot Toys would be as successful if they did not practice it, especially in a business that employs highly skilled artists. Anyway I am sure they all have input on each others work, as they seem like they all have a good working relationship.

I think if everybody practiced professional courtesy, we would have no competition in the first place. Hot Toys would be like, "Ok, since Enterbay is already doing Bruce Lee, we are just not going to compete with them, they have the right to make money and grow and expand as well."

From what I am seeing, and we all know we all have different ways of seeing things, Hot Toys is going all out in this 'fight'. Again, they have not even release the EtD Bruce and they already announced 2 more figures for later this year.

If you cannot see that, that's fine. If you also think that Enterbay is not paying any attention to the leader in 1/6 figures that aslo has now in their ranks the one is considered the best Bruce Lee sculptor, then that's fine too.

Again, this, in the end, is good for all of us collectors. Better quality and better value for what we will pay for in the end.

Now we just need for someone to compete with Hot Toys for the Predator market.

I think HT will win.

Only reason everyone was supporting EB's was because Arnie was there.

Now that Arnie left for HT, I doubt anyone would want to buy the EB's

Back