Official Enterbay-Hot Toys Bruce Lee Line General Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think HT will win.

Only reason everyone was supporting EB's was because Arnie was there.

Now that Arnie left for HT, I doubt anyone would want to buy the EB's

:exactly: I, for one, will NOT buy the EB version--there's just NO comparison as to the level of HS likeness with Arnie Kim's BL sculpt! Arnie's smiling BL sculpt just looks so lifelike :horror

I think HT will win.

Only reason everyone was supporting EB's was because Arnie was there.

Now that Arnie left for HT, I doubt anyone would want to buy the EB's

Cant say wether HT's DX will be an outright winner, but Im sure the next few Bruce's where Arnie will take full control in direction will definately be the ultimate 1/6th Bruce's. Arnie's headsculpts have just reached the point of perfection with FoF and Kato. With the form JC Hong is in I think we can safely bet on HT (though the last Bruce Lee with Arnie and JC together wasnt really what people expected it to be)

I dropped the idea of buying the older Enterbay Bruce Lees (except one very favourite of mine :)) cause honestly I think it would be foolish to pay a bomb for something with just historical value, and then again go crazy over my finances when HT releases their ultimate Bruce Lees...

Last edited:
I dropped the idea of buying the older Enterbay Bruce Lees (except one very favourite of mine :)) cause honestly I think it would be foolish to pay a bomb for something with just historical value, and then again go crazy over my finances when HT releases their ultimate Bruce Lees...

I did too. I used too be so pissed off at myself for missing on the EtD Enterbay figures. I found out about Enterbay when they were close to releaseing FoF. Then I wanted to get at least the Nokia BL, but man, $500+ for it, no. FoF and Kato were enough for me as I thought that would be it. Then rumors of the BD GoD and EtD from Enterbay and then boom, Hot Toys announces their EtD which costs as much as what one EtD from Enterbay at retail price and you get basically what Enterbay released, but better in my opinion.

Now it does not matter. Arnie is with Hot Toys, they seem to be going all out on Bruce and I will get the 2, and hopefully 3, most iconic looks for me. EtD, GoD, and WotD.

Not to mention the huge price drop that will hit the EB Bruce Lee market. It's already started with the parted-out headsculpts that are now half the price what they were a couple months back. Gone are the days of ETD figs fetching a thousand bucks - now HT are in the game, sellers will be lucky to get a fraction of this amount because the only people who'll buy them will be the hard-core historical collectors or Arnie 'purists'.

HT have the license for a year? It's going to be a busy year for the Little Master - I'm still wondering whether I want to (can afford to) go all out and pick up one of each version. I never thought I'd be a 'line' collector, but dang... it is Bruce Lee...

What do you guys think the new headsculpts will represent as one of Bruce Lee's movies?
( Hot Toys- Way Of The Dragon? Game Of Death?)

Now it does not matter. Arnie is with Hot Toys, they seem to be going all out on Bruce and I will get the 2, and hopefully 3, most iconic looks for me. EtD, GoD, and WotD.

I dont think they'll do a GoD, and honestly from a fan perspective I dunno how anyone could like the movie. It was such an insult to his memory. I mean remember how it starts out with the fake Bruce Lee scream which sounded like a Police Siren on drugs! and the ridiculous usage of stock footage of Bruce from other films and the double screaming at every fight sequence like a little girl, Bruce's cries were like roars, this guy was useless. The only part of the film worth watching was the last 6 mins of Bruce Lee footage and his ONLY footage, I think HT will do The Big Boss as thats his first big screen starrer AND Enterbay never ended up doing it till now. WoTD is kinda confirmed with that headsculpt (unless it turns out to be a HT bust only)

HT have the license for a year? It's going to be a busy year for the Little Master - I'm still wondering whether I want to (can afford to) go all out and pick up one of each version. I never thought I'd be a 'line' collector, but dang... it is Bruce Lee...

:exactly:

What do you guys think the new headsculpts will represent as one of Bruce Lee's movies?
( Hot Toys- Way Of The Dragon? Game Of Death?)

Has to be Way of the Dragon, the hair and the smile is reminiscent of all the times he smiled so widely in that films. I think Bruce smiled most in WoTD ;) :lol

They'd prolly do the whole series, knowing HT. GOD, FOF, WOTD etc. ONly reason they snatched up arnie is for his talent in sculpting Bruce Lee, NOT Reeve :lol

I agree that the GoD movie was not that great. But that suit is very iconic and has been used a lot. For example, u have Kill Bill, where Uma Thurman uses a suit colored the same as Bruces. Shaolin Soccer, if you have watched it, has the goal keeper wear the GoD suit and the actor kind of looks like Bruce and acts like Bruce. The suit was even used in a Spongebob Squarepants episode. So the suit and the fight with Kareem I think are the most memorable parts of the film.

You can't leave out a GoD figure just because the movie was terrible. Bruce Lee played the character of Hai Tien, but the figure is not a Hair Tien figure, it's a Bruce Lee figure. So give us the yellow jumpsuit, and throw in a pair of yellow nunchucks while you're at it :)

They will do the GOD too. Show anyone a yellow jumpsuit and ask them who it reminds them of, they'd most probably say bruce lee.

Unfortunately, from my experience of playing Dead or alive 4 online, most of them would say something like "oh look, hes wearing the stupid Kill bill suit" or "he looks like a banana!"
:slap
:monkey2

So 2 more Bruce Lee's this year from HT.I really hope the last one they'll do will be Big Boss done by Arnie,one movie Enterbay for some VERY strange reason,never showed any interest of doing,while they have more interest in doing 3 game of Deaths.

I don't mind having updated figures but the Nokia still holds up to today's standards,i simply love mine,never gotten tired of it.

I agree, but imagine the sculpt you have, but better, and with Hot Toys paint application and accessories and pricing?

I do not own a GoD and Im really hoping they release one along with a WotD. Those 2 plus the EtD are my most favorite Bruce looks. Any other they do, not interested.

I don't mind having updated figures but the Nokia still holds up to today's standards,i simply love mine,never gotten tired of it.

It could be better. I know people wax poetically about those Enterbay figures; but truth is, the sculpting advances in Hot Toys and how they go about tailoring clothing et., could trump those Enterbay figures. Problem is, will they do those same exact figures, if not, you have to settle for those that have 'em already, or chase, for those that want 'em.

this might sound kinda stupid but anyone where i can get a GoD nokia ver besides ebday???

Back