Official Enterbay-Hot Toys Bruce Lee Line General Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EtGoF :lol

aka Fists of the Dragon :lol

You confident enough to put battle scars on the RMX body? Or are you going for the "pre body BD" look in EtD?

pre pec/abs scars..just after han got him on the right cheek in his trophy room...body will be left alone..again something different to other BD ETDs..just me but hey :)

I watched EtD in the weekend (except I missed the final battle with Han). Kinda dissapointed with some scenes, now that I know BL didn't do some of his fight choreography. I don't know who to blame for telling me about BL using stunt doubles :lol

Maybe GungFu :D

yeh..the summersault in FOF..and ETD over the monks and the back flip against ohara were a double..thats all.. he did do all the fights..but remember bruce suffered SEVERE back pain for the last 6/7 yrs of his life but looking at him fighting you would never think..and IMHO he's still untouchable even today

I'm ok with the doubles. In my mind Bruce could have done all of his own stunts, but the star does have to be protected as far as possible. An injury could end up costing a lot of money.

What about the "kick up" at about 50 seconds? Was that BL?

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfbqNZ2s2oA"]Bruce Lee vs Sammo Hung - YouTube[/ame]

I'm ok with the doubles. In my mind Bruce could have done all of his own stunts, but the star does have to be protected as far as possible. An injury could end up costing a lot of money.
I can understand that. It's the fact that the illusion of it being all BL, has been ruined for me by ..... let's say GungFu :lol

It brings me out of the movie a bit when I see it. BL didn't need fancy shmancy acrobatics :D

What about the "kick up" at about 50 seconds? Was that BL?

Bruce Lee vs Sammo Hung - YouTube

Yuen Wah did the summersaults but this could be bruce the kick up is similar to his AB training routine
so its possible and the body mass seems the same
talking of stunt doubles BRANDON did all the flips and summersaults in showdown in little tokyo
yet they used a double for the flip over the table in the crow shootout(incase he caught his long coat) go figure??

Last edited:
That "V lift" is :cool:

attachment.php

That might be a unique pose to put the Game figure in :D

I thought I'd be the kinda guy who would display "likeness" over "cool". But both my smiley sculpts (EB & HT) are put away :lol My DX is back up on the shelf, displayed together with the BD EB Game figure :D

I think the DX sculpts are lacking in likeness, & the EB BD Game sculpt is one of the worst, photogenically (it doesn't photograph so well). But that's what I've chosen to represent BL on my shelf :cuckoo: :lol

If I hadn't spent so much on him I'd probably dump my GOD smiler, I'm very much wishing I'd gone the DX route from the get-go. Some days I like him, other days I can't help wishing I'd spent the money on something else. It's annoying when there's a figure you're always going to be in two minds about.

Bruce sat in a director's chair with a dumb smile on his face isn't really what I was after. I got caught up in the moment of everyone else getting theirs. Artistically it's good, and it does photograph well, but, I prefer Bruce ready to kick serious butt.

As I've said before, I only got the HT suit figure because it was a cheap boxed figure.

im glad i got the BD GOD head its growing on me whereas the smiley is good but cheesy thats why i put him in jeans and tshirt

I'll probably change my mind later. It's not that it isn't well sculpted, because it is. The attempts made by Bruce at comedy in WOTD didn't help much either, to me they were very much the weaker moments of the film. To have a figure sat there that reminds you of that isn't as good as having one that reminds you of all the kicking butt stuff you love him for.

I'll probably change my mind later. It's not that it isn't well sculpted, because it is. The attempts made by Bruce at comedy in WOTD didn't help much either, to me they were very much the weaker moments of the film. To have a figure sat there that reminds you of that isn't as good as having one that reminds you of all the kicking butt stuff you love him for.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/HOT-1-6-...256?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cbaea49d0
always do a cheap WOTD roger.that sculpt would suit the film well as he smiles a lot in it

Holy moley,

That's a whole lotta Bruce! I knew you'd have a DX GOD or two and Chris won't fail to notice the ETD with a BD GOD sculpt.

The Kato in the tux reminds me very much of Wu Han from Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom.

Great collection!

Back