Official Enterbay-Hot Toys Bruce Lee Line General Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Enterbay Bruce Lee Line Thread

Like they always say...They Save the Best for last??? Well Maybe,.
I personally Feel we seen enought of the GOD figures and ETD.

First the original God, then the Nokia which blows the original out of the water...2 Enter the Dragons, Fighting Expression and Regular.

Maybe do one of Bruce with Smile and piece sign, or other fashion one like eric so.

My personal favorite was ETD, so if they decide to make another version then I,m all for it.

While GOD on the other hand was his most iconic look, and since I dont have the original GOD, I could use another one:lol

Big boss does little to nothing for me, compared to the other BL movies. But I'm interested to see what EB is gonna give us, since it took them quite a while to give us something, and I'm eager to see what they have cookin for us.

Well if they do, I hope they add 2 head sculpts this time, and maybe some extra clothing he wore in the film...I like the Long Robe worn when meeting Mr Han for first time.

But we shall see

I think they'll do the final battle scene lee with scarrings on ETD and a beat up BL with the foot mark on his yellow jump suit for the GOD edition.

If that is the case, looks like I better save up! While I have the Nokia GOD, I wouldn't mind getting a BD version of it. And ETD.... I hope it's battle scar version!

I wouldn't mind getting a BD version of it. And ETD.... I hope it's battle scar version!
The one with real hair, and hopefully they'll use the skin technology they talked about, on one of these upcoming Bruce's.

Well if they do, I hope they add 2 head sculpts this time, and maybe some extra clothing he wore in the film...I like the Long Robe worn when meeting Mr Han for first time.

But we shall see

Long robe? I dont think he wore those silky robe that the other guys wore.

I'm all for 2 headsculpt concept like FOF, but what other clothes could the possibly give us for ETD that they havent already from the previous release? The suit he wore briefly in the graveyard?

I think the best way to close the ETD BL series would be giving us a battle damaged with scars and 2 headsculpt expression, and a mirror room diorama. I guess thats what I'd do if I were in charge of the project.

The one with real hair, and hopefully they'll use the skin technology they talked about, on one of these upcoming Bruce's.

the real hair that arnie uses for his custom doesnt look that good. It seem the hair is 1:1 scale instead of 1:6 IMO.

Havent they use the skin tech from FOF upwards to Kato already? If thats their skin tech, I dont think its anything to brag about.

Since HT's latest skin paint job on connor v1, batman dx is simply amazing and blow's EB's skin tech out of the water.

I preferred their paint job during the previous ETDs, than their latest FOF and Kato.

Where ya been Hydeous? Get with the program. :lol

I do admit real hair usually looks bad, and even on Arnie's prototypes it's not exactly the best, but evenso it's just my preference. I like the look of what I've seen. It just gives another realistic aspect even if it doesn't resemble Bruce's actual haircut that much. As far as the skin technology, I'm talking about this.

eu0vvo.jpg

I think they used it on their Jay Chou figure, but I've never read anything about it. There was a Jay thread, but no one mentioned the skin. I find that weird.

The real skin tech was first intro with their jay chow fig, and from then on, FOF, Kato and etc.

I think it may look good on caucasians, like the white dude in 24 whose name escape me somehow, the godfather, but does nothing on asians like bruce, jay chow and also the black dude from 24.

Jay chow was hideous, and look nothing like the proto. The paintjob on the eyes were pathetic and in some, even sloppy and unreleastic. I guess that explains why the ver B of him was cancelled.

On another note, I saw the upgraded fof set yesterday. Seems uglier than its predecessor. The skin looks awfully shiny, and toy like.

Really? Where have I been? I better get with the program. :lol

I would have thought they'd use their new technology as a selling point in their description of their figures. I thought they hadn't used it on their Lee figures because I expected it to feel rubbery, which to me they don't, so I thought it was painted. It must be a super thin application. You live and learn. Thanks for the information.

Where did you see the new FoF fig? Go back and take some pics. There's a few here that'd like to see it. Strange they send it out to a store and still no mention of it on their site.

The new skin tech is just a gimmick, IMO. That's why they didn't try and put it on their latest product :lol

A friend of mine brought in some new stuffs, and I ordered a batman DX, while my other friend ordered an upgraded fof. He opened it up, and I had a good look at it.

Funny thing was that the serial number was 432X something for the set, which I find a bit odd, since the rumors was that fof's edition was 5000 and the upgraded was the remaining 500. And the fof ugraded should be number 4501 onwards.

Anyways, the QC was terrible. At least on that particular set. The shoes of the white costume was like melting and it had some foams that were inside the box sticking on it.

Well if they release a new Enter the Dragon one,
I have to get it!!
Maybe that way Hydeous can stop giving me crap about my bashed one... :lol :duff

I'm sure it'll be worth it, Kuzeh:eek:

I love all of mine and they are the grails in my collection. Hope you get one real soon :duff

ETD and GOD upgrade....special...new skin...real hair....bust (?) or statue (?)....I will wait till the last figures of Bruce Lee ... I think that will be the best in everything!:gun

I also would not mind real hair...This custom was not accurate but Superb
ubchongik20081120215907.jpg

Thats a very nice paint job by lalla.

I think shes done some work with rainman and zuno before. Loving that sweat paint technique!

But still not digging that real hair on bruce.

Even the ones on cinemaquette looks a bit out of place:rolleyes:

I can confirm

2 special limited editions of ETD and GOD - These will NOT be like HT DX style - You will have to wait for official 'surprise' announcement.

Also we will get 2 Bruce Lee 1/4 bust being released this year - again, wait for official announcement.

WAAAATTAAAA:D

I can confirm

2 special limited editions of ETD and GOD - These will NOT be like HT DX style - You will have to wait for official 'surprise' announcement.

Also we will get 2 Bruce Lee 1/4 bust being released this year - again, wait for official announcement.

WAAAATTAAAA:D

BATTLE DAMAGED!!!! PLEASE say YES!!!:D

Whats up with the delay bust though? I thought it was scheduled to be released Sept or Oct of 2009:confused:

Arnie's WIP pics showed two specific poses.

so is it safe to say the 2 busts will be the following poses?

The.Way.Of.The.Dragon.1972.Bruce.Lee.flex.front.jpg

bruce_lee.jpg

I will make #2 into my ENTERBAY 1/4 scale Bruce statue.

BATTLE DAMAGED!!!! PLEASE say YES!!!:D

Whats up with the delay bust though? I thought it was scheduled to be released Sept or Oct of 2009:confused:

Don't think its any particular reason.

They aint no HT churning em out.

Its going to be a busy year for EB.

Expect some official announcement on some other licenses too!!

Back