Official Enterbay-Hot Toys Bruce Lee Line General Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Enterbay Bruce Lee Line Thread

Some my picks dudes.

1-27.jpg

cool-smiley-4971.gif

5-13.jpg

Double Dragon
DSCiiiii02103.jpg

Nice figs, cool bag!

here's my GOD...sorry..it's not the Nokia version but very cool figure..

DSC08875.jpg

DSC08915.jpg

DSC08918.jpg

DSC09087.jpg

DSC09062.jpg

I really like that one hand push up pose! :D

Makes me want him even more now :drool

I prefer the thinner jumpsuit fromt eh nokia version as oppose to the thicker, earlier GOD version, as I think its more movie accurate to the one Bruce was wearing.

I prefer the thinner jumpsuit fromt eh nokia version as oppose to the thicker, earlier GOD version, as I think its more movie accurate to the one Bruce was wearing.
:confused: What do you mean by "more" movie accurate? You can tell the thickness difference between these two GoD figures, from pics, and are able to estimate the accuracy of 1/6th thickness to full size at a glimpse? You don't even have them both, in hand, to make an accurate assessment by comparison. Even then, it's difficult to judge the colour of on line pics as compared to the original 1:1 version unless you had seen it with your own two eyes.

Not having a go, just don't understand how you could make such a sweeping statement, without offering some sort of explanation. :confused:

I've seen both in hands before. There's still like a dozen of the 1st GOD version in my local retailer, I've handled the ones they have up for display.

And yes, I've seen the nokia version as well, but pass it. As I was looking into getting the FOF set at the time. Which I deeply regret of doing so now.

The 1st version have a richer, vibrant yellow color, with thicker fabric while the nokia one is less vibrant, thinner, just like the ones bruce wore in those 15min GOD.

Cheers Hyde. I wish I had a store close by that sold this type of gear. Of the stores I've visited, none of them have Enterbay products.

Is the difference really that noticeable, other than the colour variation? Does it look sleeker or tighter on the figure, or something? Even so, just going by the pics and comparing them with Bruce Lee's outfit, the edging on the neck is oversized on both costumes. So accuracy is still an eluding factor really.

Well, good luck with your search. Numbers on ebay are drying up, which can't be good for you, especially as they are all BIN items. Maybe down the line you'll be able to score a pre-owned one for a better price.

Here are a few of my old pics-
review_bl35_2.jpg

intray2.jpg

withbox.jpg

articulationlowdown.jpg

review_kato_2.jpg

pose3-6.jpg

fight1-3.jpg

withDVD3.jpg

pose16.jpg

Everythings cool, creech :)

Yes, I find the initial GOD release to be somewhat thicker. Making it look like he's wearing a sweater-thick material catsuit, instead of cotton thin, like the one he wore in the movie.

Yes, I noticed that as well. But they are rather pricy, I must say. Since the last one that goes on the auction format went for around $280ish. So I hope somewhere down the road later, one of em would list a NR auction or score from a fellow boardie here :D

Awesome pics, wooks :rock

I'll try and get some pics done of my ETDs and post em here soon!

Cheers Hyde. I wish I had a store close by that sold this type of gear. Of the stores I've visited, none of them have Enterbay products.

Is the difference really that noticeable, other than the colour variation? Does it look sleeker or tighter on the figure, or something? Even so, just going by the pics and comparing them with Bruce Lee's outfit, the edging on the neck is oversized on both costumes. So accuracy is still an eluding factor really.

Well, good luck with your search. Numbers on ebay are drying up, which can't be good for you, especially as they are all BIN items. Maybe down the line you'll be able to score a pre-owned one for a better price.

Dront, sweet. Take that first pic again, and put Bruce in the alley this time.

ETD Vers. A and FOF.
The best Enterbay Bruce Figures.

Back