Official Enterbay-Hot Toys Bruce Lee Line General Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I also ordered a China.x-h, the 1/6 statue with 2 heads. Eyes closed, and the other one with the badass glare.
Hope the quality will be good.

From my limited knowledge, the blind swordsman and barbarian look was Bruce just messing around at the studio.
Furthering his career, he wanted to branch out to other roles, and was just trying on some costumes and taking some photos for planning.
There weren't any scripts or anything confirmed for his next movie being these projects. Again... to my knowledge.

Anyone know anything about those unfinished Bruce Lee movies? Sai fung or dragon of jade? Was he playing a Chinese warrior or a Japanese? I’m hearing about this blind swordsman movie too....I know the script was put away after his death but there’s absolutely no info at all on the characters he was playing..many pictures but that’s it.

Asking because I just purchased that new figure by China.x-h. Better than hot toys or enterbay in my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have one on the way too. I don’t understand no thread was ever created about it. I’d seen pictures of BL in this never made movie and that was a dream figure for me.

These China.x-h figures are super high quality looking figures. Like hot toys and enterbay. I don’t see why everyone wouldn’t be on top of these either. Anyway, I have the eyes closed statue, the Way of the Dragon/casual wear, 1/4 god Bruce Lee by dj, and this costume figure in on preorder...the last one is on its way as we speak. Pretty sure there were scripts that were put away in golden harvests studio when Bruce Lee died. The white and blue suit; was he playing a Japanese man? Also the barbarian looking suit, was that suppose to be a traditional Chinese warrior from ancient times?

The sculpt on this one is amazing!

I hope China.x-h releases the “tao of jeet kune do” type Bruce Lee. The younger version when he started teaching. I think I’d buy two. Lol

Just got mine extremely pleased, although the natural sculpt is a non movable eye, the only negative I can find with it.. Oh and thread has been started.
I believe Bruce was planning a one eyed swordsman movie. And romours were that the photo shoot was a possible plan for a belated silent flute movie.. Again rumours

Can’t find the thread. Also, one of the head sculpt doesn’t have movable eyes? Both were suppose to right? Bummer.

Yeah, I’ll get a PayPal refund, I’m sure, but still, I’d rather have the figure.

As to how that happened, I guess somebody is stealing parcels. I’ve ordered throughout the world for years, never even had one lost parcel. And suddenly, over the space of two months, that’s my 4th parcels that disappear at exactly the same warehouse! I’m pissed!

Blitzway revealed this in a recent event (I think....), which looks very nice. I wonder who the artist is....

bruce-bliztijflkiwnciwe-945x532.jpeg

bruce-bliztlkncdkwjbfkjwkjwelwe-945x532.jpeg

Super nice! I see a sideshow emblem at the bottom. Hope it’ll go for preorder.

As for the package being lost.. I work for USPS. I really think someone HAS to be stealing parcels for that to be the case...either it’s lost or it will turn up because it fell in an awkward place. Sorry man :(

It is nice, but I am not feeling it 100% - Bruce is looking a bit puffy in the face in my opinion...

Looks like this is the inspiration for this statue:

5082608_.jpg

Is the statue poly stone? Is it pvc like the enterbay black label Bruce Lee? I wonder..

Definitely off on the body and face. A very nice statue tho, I’m a bigger fan of Bruce Lee than anything else so I’ll probably get this. Already rsvp on sideshow for its release to preorder.

Agree about Bruce being a tad chubby more late 60s than the ETD era. If I'm being picky, his kicking leg is too high, even in that mirrors shot it inspired by, shows Bruce liked his side kick horizontal or just over. The statue is more a God pose that shows him kicking kareem. Maybe the sculpter wanted a more elaborate pose, again just me being picky.

Anniversary of Bruce Lee’s death is tomorrow.. he would have been 79 this year. Perhaps he would have looked something like this. I’ve always wondered what he would have looked like if he grew old!
fc80f364ced739705fe58a53dba817b1.jpg

Back