Official Enterbay-Hot Toys Bruce Lee Line General Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Raymond Chow passed away on 2nd. November 2018. I was lucky enough to meet him in a very special screening of Bruce Lee's "Big Boss" the year before. He had gotten very old and was having problem walking and talking. After the screening I got a chance to sit down with him to take some pictures, have an item signed by him and shake his hand. It was a very humble and moving moment for me, and I am glad I took the trip to HK to attend this very special event.

Hope all is well in here. It is sad that there are no exciting news about some great figure releases, other than some un-licenced (and alterated copies of others work).

By the way, did I have a discussion with one of you about Bruce's removal of his sweat glands ? There was some talk that it did not happen when I mentioned it, and I now like to clerify it.

Hi GungFu.
I've read many times,and heard on various documentaries about bruce betting his sweat glands removed,i believe it was prior to filming ETD.dunno if that helps you my friend.

Hi GungFu.
I've read many times,and heard on various documentaries about bruce betting his sweat glands removed,i believe it was prior to filming ETD.dunno if that helps you my friend.

Hello Chris mate, I recently got access to the part in Bruce's medical paper in which it is confirmed that he had his sweat glands removed and just wanted to share it here as someone in here claimed it was not true when I mentioned some years ago. It is not super important, but I just wanted to clear that up.

SweatGlandsRemoved.JPG

very detailed mate.even gives insight to his weight loss.and for me there is no better ''bruce lee'' fact finder than you mate ;)

regarding the above GOD/I've been in touch with a seller about this for a few months now.and when stock starts to arrive he will send me some photo's before I decide to buy.(he does confirm its 1/4 and with a new headcsulpt)time will tell,

ive had ht hands on this fine,colour match is ok,shame the elbow joints break,and the rubber cracks/peels.not the greatest body made,and very hard to find today,maybe a phicen body would be a better bet.

OK thanks for the info buddy.
It is a shame indeed, that the rubber parts were so weak. Anyway, the body still looks so unique and better done wrt Phicen's previous attempts at a slim body (ignoring Phicen's marketing stuff and sticking to independent reviews). Especially, I can't stand Phicen's rosy colour, unmatchable with usual HS and hands and which they won't fix, or their incapability to make proper placed and coloured nipples.

BTW do you remember if this Enterbay body was compatible at neck/ankle/wrist with HT-ish heads and hands?
Also, do you remember if there was any torso articulation? Any neck articulation? Were they sculpted plastic or rubber?

If anyone on here still owns this body, could you guys tell me whether articulations were tight? Do they remain tight with use?

Thanks everyone!
m.

The feet are fitted to the body, articulation was OK, the wrist pegs are built into the arms, and both torso and neck have some articulation, you could even do some ab crunches, 'carefully,' but the HT hands will fit. And the hands are plastic mate.

The feet are fitted to the body, articulation was OK, the wrist pegs are built into the arms, and both torso and neck have some articulation, you could even do some ab crunches, 'carefully,' but the HT hands will fit. And the hands are plastic mate.

OK. Thanks a lot. So, my understanding is there are 2 problems:

1) Feet can't be remove, incompatible with HT boots.

2) Rubber arms will break, maybe all too easily.

I wonder whether new rubber sleves could be 3D printed and replaced. But to that aim, they would have to be removable in the first place.
Are they, mrchris?
Thanks,
m.

not sure about replacement sleeves.the inner skeleton joint on one of my arms has snapped so it wont bend.the rubber has slight cracking,but no splits.and you could try pulling the feet from the leg joint,i did that to repair a ankle,but now its not movable,not sure if a HT peg would fit though mate.
i'll try and show a pick of body +HT head.

HT head
nearest filling station
waist twist and slight bend
1 315 724 4022
with custom head.
the neck is quite thick so some heads may not sit right.the inner connecter can split also.you can see the slight peeling of the rubber coating on the arms.

Last edited:
June 1974 : 11 months after Lee's passing Way premieres in the UK , final real Lee movie shown there

Hey guys, anyone know where I can purchase one of the BL bodies? Preferably BL3.5 (I think that’s the latest) but I’m honestly not picky.

Any of the BL bodies will do and I’d like to pay for it this Friday. Let me know please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can’t find a BL body anywhere so I’m going to buy the ganghood body, the hot toys replica. It’s pretty nice and I think it’ll look good under the white suit for my FOF set.

Just out my preorder in for that 1/4 game of death Bruce Lee...the one by dj custom with the more GOD like sculpt. It’s gorgeous!

Not sure if this 1/9 scale has been mentioned already.

Looks like a scaled-down EB GoS sculpt and too small for the awful looking body - but maybe ok for 1/9? Hard pass at $125. SH Figuarts is smaller but looks way more fun.

Anyone know anything about those unfinished Bruce Lee movies? Sai fung or dragon of jade? Was he playing a Chinese warrior or a Japanese? I’m hearing about this blind swordsman movie too....I know the script was put away after his death but there’s absolutely no info at all on the characters he was playing..many pictures but that’s it.

Asking because I just purchased that new figure by China.x-h. Better than hot toys or enterbay in my opinion.

Back