Official Enterbay-Hot Toys Bruce Lee Line General Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i'm happy with my HD1003 too SAB.the leans fine on mine.but it did seem rushed on release as the facial expression changed,the latt spread was'nt as wide as the proto and a flat finish.but still way ahead of the PF statue from SS and the other ridiculously priced one.

fair point....didn't actually realize that the lat spread wasn't as wide as the proto. Hadn't heard that before.

no doubt EB will make all 5 movies in 1/4 scale at some point (hopefully) and maybe just the HK movies are EB's contract so other BL figures could still be made by other company's

well Enterbay are actually talking about having an exclusive license from his daughter for his likeness. Shannon and the Lee estate don't own the HK movie rights, that's separate.

i have a feeling that HT will do a BL ETD figure with the boxing/mma gear for their muscle body,as they have already done an ETD as warner owns the rights to that..we shall see
and well quoted on the likeness rights my friend ;)

latts.jpg

here's the proto..wider latts and better expression compared to the actual release

Allot of good points and posts my friends.

I'd be really surprised if Enterbay made two Way of the Dragon statues in a row. That seems very odd.

No Fist of Fury or Game of Death 1/4 HD statues?

:exactly: :goodpost:

I totally agree with you SAB, and if they do something similar to the picture Bill posted with this post, it would not be that special or have any deeper innovative meaning (which EB are usually known)... If they ever do a "Game of Death" statue (in a static pose), I wish they would do this:

game191.jpg

...or the stance with the green bamboo (which I am too lazy to find a picture right now...)

If they ever do a "Game of Death" statue (in a static pose), I wish they would do this:

game191.jpg
This would not be my 1st pose choice (or even 2nd, 3rd, 4th ..... etc) of what I would want from a statue based on Game :dunno

I like the bamboo one you mentioned though :D

Yeah Mrchris, that'd be more like it. Even the pose in your sig would be cool. The one GungFu posted seems like BL is having too much fun :lol

Didn't really notice :lol

Welcome back :D

WotD :yess:

I think maybe Axe was right when he said it being a statue & not a figure. Okay, so I'm kinda regretting getting EB's T800 a bit more now :gah:

Although, I think I will be waiting for 'in hand' pics from people who have already purchased this BL statue (?), before buying though.

Thanks GungFu :D

roger who?:lol course we did.
if EB can nail that as a statue...well i'm saving already guys:wink1:
it seems shannon has given her blessing to EB to carry on with their BL rights

Thanks guys,

I'm still in the middle of sorting stuff out, so, I'll be out of here for a little bit longer.

If somebody did Bruce Lee for M4 with a conforming GOD suit I'd be in hog heaven!

latts.jpg

here's the proto..wider latts and better expression compared to the actual release

148648_482836554584_329989274584_5690817_4382007_n.jpg

the spread and expression look so much better on the proto i think

honestly both these shots look identical to me. I think its more a case of light and shade, camera angle and painting.
...and Enterbay's official shots of this statue were just atrociously done. They make it look like crap. I chose not to buy after seeing them....then changed my mind after seeing many people take their own in hand shots of the statue and post them here.

All those Game of Death shots posted by Gungfu and MrChris are awesome. I'd be happy with any of those nunchuck or bamboo holding shots for a HD statue!

I also wouldn't mind him in a fighting stance as by the time Game of Death was filmed he'd closed his Jeet Kune do stance dramatically and held his arms far closer to his body in an imitation of a boxers chin tuck and shoulder roll. Numerous times in Game of Death he uses this stance. That'd be cool as well I think!

i think it's the eyes/mouth and even the jaw that makes it look off compared to the proto.and the paint of course

Enterbay's official shots of this statue were just atrociously done. They make it look like crap. I chose not to buy after seeing them....then changed my mind after seeing many people take their own in hand shots of the statue and post them here.
You thought the proto pics were bad, & the 'in hand' pics posted on here were better? Not me. I do like the statue, but I would trade it for the proto advertised, no sweat.

Back