Official Enterbay-Hot Toys Bruce Lee Line General Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's the B800 :D
afa0_3.JPG

b0fe_3.JPG

:horror :horror :horror

Whassuuuup!?

I've been away for a bit indulging my other passion, which is 3D art utilising the likes of Poser and Vue.

I'm sure that will mean something to some of you here

Did you miss me?

Latest news from Bill @ Enterbay (translated with google-translator):

"Bruce Lee continue to beat to death with ENTERBAY carry forward the spirit, bring you more exciting for the ultimate product. Grateful to Bruce Lee's daughter, Miss Li Xiangning choose ENTERBAY exclusive worldwide partner for the production of 1/6 and 1/4 scale of the whole body can be high-level activity and body sculpture collection dolls. Bruce Lee in the first quarter of 2012, the strongest gesture appeared HD MASTERPIECE ~"

69464edegw1dm9a1go7ohj.jpg

Did you miss me?
Didn't really notice :lol

Welcome back :D
WotD :yess:

I think maybe Axe was right when he said it being a statue & not a figure. Okay, so I'm kinda regretting getting EB's T800 a bit more now :gah:

Although, I think I will be waiting for 'in hand' pics from people who have already purchased this BL statue (?), before buying though.

Thanks GungFu :D

roger who?:lol course we did.
if EB can nail that as a statue...well i'm saving already guys:wink1:
it seems shannon has given her blessing to EB to carry on with their BL rights

If this is as impressive as their T800, easy buy. I know people wanted Big Boss, but I'm actually happy it's from WotD. Why did EB use a EtD pic for their earlier teaser though? Could this be a different project?

perhaps they could'nt nail the pose on the ETD project (was'nt that keen myself) but even though a BB would be great,if they can do this WOTD as good as the HD1001/1002 then its on my wishlist

if they can do this WOTD as good as the HD1001/1002 then its on my wishlist
No no no no no. If it's "as good" as those 2 statues then I think it's a no go for me. I know EB can do better now. I want this to be even more impressive than their T800 figure. At least in the head sculpt department.

:rotfl i meant the finish larry.as the HD1003 paint was poor,i'm sure after the hassle of GOD BTS they will get it right and improve everything.
but i'm more than happy with my 1001/02.so anything on par/or better
i'm sold:)

Hang on, I got mixed up :lol I wrongly assumed HD1001/1002 were the EtD & WotD statues. When I said "those 2 statues", I meant the EtD & WotD statues, not EtD bust & EtD statue :D

Please impress me EB :D

I'd be really surprised if Enterbay made two Way of the Dragon statues in a row. That seems very odd.

No Fist of Fury or Game of Death 1/4 HD statues?

i think GOD has been overdone lately.and as the HD1003 was abit of a let down,maybe revisiting WOTD is perhaps EB's way of thinking.
even the 1/6 figure was let down by the sculpt so perhaps that maybe the reason.and it's all assumption so far

i think GOD has been overdone lately.and as the HD1003 was abit of a let down,maybe revisiting WOTD is perhaps EB's way of thinking.
even the 1/6 figure was let down by the sculpt so perhaps that maybe the reason.and it's all assumption so far

Well GoD has never been done in 1/4 scale though I understand they want to space it out from their latest 1/6 release.

Personally I think the HD-1003 statue is amazing....though the lean is annoying (mine leans too far back, others too far forward...weird)

"Bruce Lee continue to beat to death with ENTERBAY carry forward the spirit, bring you more exciting for the ultimate product. Grateful to Bruce Lee's daughter, Miss Li Xiangning choose ENTERBAY exclusive worldwide partner for the production of 1/6 and 1/4 scale of the whole body can be high-level activity and body sculpture collection dolls. Bruce Lee in the first quarter of 2012, the strongest gesture appeared HD MASTERPIECE ~"

So does it mean we won't be seeing any Bruce Lee figures from other company asides from EB?? :cuckoo:

i'm happy with my HD1003 too SAB.the leans fine on mine.but it did seem rushed on release as the facial expression changed,the latt spread was'nt as wide as the proto and a flat finish.but still way ahead of the PF statue from SS and the other ridiculously priced one.
no doubt EB will make all 5 movies in 1/4 scale at some point (hopefully)
and maybe just the HK movies are EB's contract so other BL figures could still be made by other company's

Back