Official EB X M: Pirates of the Caribbean On Stranger Tides Jack Sparrow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still stand by my statement...This has a better likeness.

I don't.

..reported.
:mad:

lol ok, grow up dude reported lol ive been getting sarcy comments ever since i posted some pics, i thought thats what ppl do put up pics on here, yeah i apologise for posting them in the wrong place but jesus string me up ppl

lol ok, grow up dude reported lol ive been getting sarcy comments ever since i posted some pics, i thought thats what ppl do put up pics on here, yeah i apologise for posting them in the wrong place but jesus string me up ppl

Leesy, we are only having a laugh with you.:peace

Leesy, we are only having a laugh with you.:peace

Ditto, I loved your pics as I said in the other thread - it's always really useful to see pics like yours as a guide to what the fig will look like in hand. And thanks for the recommendation on TonyCheung, I might try him next time.

Ditto, I loved your pics as I said in the other thread - it's always really useful to see pics like yours as a guide to what the fig will look like in hand. And thanks for the recommendation on TonyCheung, I might try him next time.

yeh mate hes awesome got the hot toys potc bag as well which is a nice touch, hes really fast to

Are there any English specs for this figure? And does anyone know if the hair on this is plastic or real hair from the bandana down? Because that would make it a lot more interesting to me.

69464edegw1dmxmo3f52zj.jpg

69464edegw1dmxmkon4z4j.jpg

69464edegw1dmxmjkej91j.jpg

Source: https://weibo.com/enterbaybill

Back