Official EB X M: Pirates of the Caribbean On Stranger Tides Jack Sparrow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ahah yeah! The painting of the production is not great but with a good painting it will be a masterpiece! Easily

The paint is fine...

It's his eyes and the shape of the top of his head and how that bandanna is sitting.

69464edegw1dmxmo3f52zj.jpg

Looks like Depp, cool!

Then...

BAM John Mayer :lecture

Man I think it looks great in the latest pics. I do think that there's something off about the shape of the upper part of the head, but the face is totally Depp

Last edited:
I don't but something a little bit off on this EB version. Probably, the smirk ain't enough to resemble Jack we know or the eyes. :cuckoo:

I agree something is off. I mean, we can't deny it is a very good sculpt and quite a good likeness, but compared to HT Jack, I don't know something looks off with this one. I think it might be the eyes, you are right.

I agree something is off. I mean, we can't deny it is a very good sculpt and quite a good likeness, but compared to HT Jack, I don't know something looks off with this one. I think it might be the eyes, you are right.

:duff

will you be buying this version Joseph?

So is no one photographing this thing other than the head to compare with HT. I'd like to see shots of the whole figure, granted, it seems very much like the old Medicom Jack with some new parts and all, but just curious, always up for photos of alternate Sparrows. I'd get this in addition to HT if it weren't so pricey.

Back