Official EB X M: Pirates of the Caribbean On Stranger Tides Jack Sparrow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
305122_294985237192255_163819710308809_1088508_490676309_n.jpg

The plastic sculpted hair kinda ruins it for me...

Well as far as I can tell, the EB headshots are the final production heads (What you get in the box).

The HT image is still a proto (Not what you get in the box). It doesn't look like a production paint job to me.

So we cannot judge fairly yet.
Personally I love both. I just hope that the HT version doesn't lose too much from what we see above.

Yeah it's defo not exactly the production sculpt, so we'll just have to cross our fingers. Judging from HT's past though, I wouldn't be too worried.

Lips still look more pursed/Depp-ish. I don't know what it is, though. As long as it's not changed, we're all happy. :exactly:

It'll come out the same. It's how people photograph their figures that makes all the difference. I'm fully expecting the little tittybabies (thank nam for this term) jumping out and crying about the "changed" head sculpt when initial (____ty) pics arrive.

It'll come out the same. It's how people photograph their figures that makes all the difference. I'm fully expecting the little tittybabies (thank nam for this term) jumping out and crying about the "changed" head sculpt when initial (____ty) pics arrive.

HT change their proto-production sculpts all the time.
Sometimes for the better sometimes not.

How do you know they won't change this?
Psychic abilities? Crystal Ball?

And to quote Nam again, wrong thread newb.
This is the EB thread.

The eyebrows were definitely tweaked, look at his right eyebrow( our left) look where it meets the smaller of the two x marks, more towards the top of the upper x,now look at the toyshow pic the eyebrow has been curved downwards slightly and it now meets the lover half of the upper x mark.

Wow I love the Enterbay sculpt this time. It is fantastic. If only the figure wasn't so expensive.

Back