Official EB X M: Pirates of the Caribbean On Stranger Tides Jack Sparrow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
350$??? :panic::panic::panic:
I must recognize that the head sculpt is pretty good, better than HT I think... further with the real hair and that bandana, it looks better. But the price is astronomical!!

Btw, HT have announced the 2 grials and the bottle..... Is amazing how is trying to buried EB :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

The Chalices are going to be included with the Angelica figure

head sculpt hat and Jacket are the best parts about this figure. since Angelica is coming with the chalices, this figure lost it's value to me especially after seeing the incredibly huge price for so little. HT is still the way to go as in getting more bang for your buck, but I really do like the HS on this figure and the hat

Looks good but the talking feature is a little lame and sounds like something you would get at walmart lol. Head sculpt looks great though.

Well,
I think it looks great, but I still prefer HT's.
The voice gimmick is kind of cool IMO...
but the price tag is ridiculous...
I hope I can score the headsculpt, the chalices and Pearl in a bottle...
though people rarely part out Medis...

EDIT:
Never mind, just saw HT's update!!
:lol!

I still think Enterbay should make only supporting or side characters from films that HT has the license to, that way someone may buy em. If they knew HT had a Jack coming out they could've done Blackbeard or Barbossa.

I still think Enterbay should make only supporting or side characters from films that HT has the license to, that way someone may buy em. If they knew HT had a Jack coming out they could've done Blackbeard or Barbossa.

If EB want people to buy their stuff they don't necessarily have to opt for lesser characters. They just need to make sure their marketing and promotion strategy is solid and that they have a quality figure at a reasonable MSRP. My guess is that if EB knew HT had a Jack coming out they'd have gone ahead with it anyway :dunno

Headsculpt looks great IMO, price is not. $350 is just too freaking much, but knowing Medicom it's just what they normally charge for their ugly undersized figures.

Can't imagine at the price point who'd prefer this over HT. Same figures, HT has a 2nd head and better costume. Why does EB still try to go head to head instead of doing their own thing?

Can't imagine at the price point who'd prefer this over HT. Same figures, HT has a 2nd head and better costume. Why does EB still try to go head to head instead of doing their own thing?

Agreed. I said this months ago on another site, and everybody jumped down my throat. Oh well, at least there's one person on my side.:hi5:

Because they're Enterbay? I've always wondered why their damn figures were so freaking expensive when they really don't give you much for the $$

~~IMO the Hot Toys Jack blows this out of the water in every aspect. The Enterbay smirking expression is awesome, but I don't really see it being better than the HT ones....just a different expression. The clothes are great on both, but what it boils down to are the extras that Hot Toys includes with it. Oh, and for the price....why would anyone choose EB over HT unless they are on crack??

Wow. A talking figure. Just like the $19.99 figures at Target, but for $350.00.

The HS is awesome however, EB needs to plan on a small edition size though at this price point.

Usually I just lurk here but I had to say something because obviously I am the only one that thinks this and am completely insane. I just saw the movie and I just can't see Johnny Depp in this sculpt at all and while the Hot Toys sculpt could use improvements I think it is still better then this. Even filtering out the uncharacteristically evil smirk where is he??! Will someone join me in collective insanity or shall I go huddle in the corner?

Usually I just lurk here but I had to say something because obviously I am the only one that thinks this and am completely insane. I just saw the movie and I just can't see Johnny Depp in this sculpt at all and while the Hot Toys sculpt could use improvements I think it is still better then this. Even filtering out the uncharacteristically evil smirk where is he??! Will someone join me in collective insanity or shall I go huddle in the corner?

I hear ya. All I can say is I'm glad I'm not seeing what most others are seeing in this sculpt, 'cause then I'd have a harder time choosing between the two Jacks on offer. As it is, I've never found it easier to pass on a figure tbh.

I hear ya. All I can say is I'm glad I'm not seeing what most others are seeing in this sculpt, 'cause then I'd have a harder time choosing between the two Jacks on offer. As it is, I've never found it easier to pass on a figure tbh.

:goodpost::exactly::lecture

The more I look at the official pics the more I wish the price wasn't so high so I could get both UU Jack and DX Jack. This figure it really starting to grow on me and I really like the gesturing hand from when the water travels up his hand when just out side the cave area

Back