Official Diamond Select 18" Star Wars Figure Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone seen this?
02dst-006.jpg
02dst-007.jpg

I wonder when we will see more pics of Vader. If the helmet is good, then some padding may make this figure an impressive display piece.

Wish there was some news on these...

I've got the Emperor and two royal guards on pre-order with play.com in the UK.

They have been scheduled for a Friday dispatch for at least a month now, everytime we reach Friday you guessed it, they bump 'em back another week! :tap

Then I noticed last week that the Royal Guard was bumped to 19th February 2010! Obviously some issues with these ones, let's just hope Diamond Select have decided to do the right thing and get them perfect before they ship. I think these are going to look great if I can find room for them.

I'm hoping Eventually to have the Emperor flanked by two Royal Guards.

Vader, Flanked by two Stormtroopers.

Maul (Got!)

Boba Fett

Then see how it goes... :emperor

Ahh I thought they were all 18"ers at first but most of them are money boxes!

Wonder if the Emperor willl ship this Friday... Come on DS, pull yer fingers out, I want to buy these!

The head looks almost exactly the same as the Koto ESB Vader vinyl statue.

Yup, just as the ROTS version is, no chest box straps as well but, the saber hilt is not ROTS which i don't get.

I'm holding out on any of these figures until the ROTS Emperor. Are they still planning on that one?

I'm curious if they ever make a Stormtrooper and how that will look like... As I already said Vader looks ok, still need to see some in hand pics to be sure if I want him.

I own Darth Maul and I think he looks GREAT. I was really blown away by how well the figure actually looks in person. The pics I've seen didn't really do him justice, it's an all-around cool figure.

I'm interested in the ANH Luke now. I'm hoping it turns out nice.

Back