Official BB/TDK Scarecrow Dr. Crane Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So are you doing a Batman Begins Scarecrow or a Dark Knight Scarecrow.

I prefer the Begins Scarecrow, with the long vest. (Don't think he had a tie in Begins...)

What movie did you watch?

scarecrow_katie1_1115755913.jpg

And just an FYI, the new suited Scarecrow figure by Mattel didn't come with a tie, so they must have watched the same version you did :lol

That's really not bad - especially for a Mattel product. If it were 1/6 scale I'd get it, and with a couple of minor mods be very happy to add it to my collection.

The Batman movie masters figures from Mattel are great figures. They just suck for accessories.

Mattel did makes some 12 inch style ones for Batman and Joker. No Scarecrow though.

Anyone here have the Mattel version and got experience with mold-making and hydrospan? The stitching would need resculpting, as would the "collar"...hmm, maybe it would be more effort than it's worth!

Mag, I think Seb did a limited run of Scarecrows. At least full suited. Not sure though, you might have to ask him. I think he only does masks now.

I've pmed Seb a few times now about the scarecrow mask but never heard back from him. He may be busy working on them? I dunno but I would definitely love one.

I've pmed Seb a few times now about the scarecrow mask but never heard back from him. He may be busy working on them? I dunno but I would definitely love one.

The last word from Seb:

Well actually they won't be a list for those i'm gonna sell.
I will make some from time to time and put them in the for sale thread.
First come first served basis.

Best to keep an eye on the For Sale section...:wink1:

Back