Official ASK SIDESHOW form

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Ask Sideshow Removed

Sideshow has now removed the "Ask Sideshow" link from the bottom of the SSC homepage.

With SSC not answering any questions at all in almost six months now, and the greatly reduced AS answers seen in 2011, the writing seems to be on the wall that this feature has indeed been quietly cancelled.

It's included on the beta site. Maybe they'll start it up again once the site is live.

Just asked about the chances to get a Vincent Price Premium Format Figure, that would be a nice addition to my horror line up.

Yup.

I been using that form for a while now.

Their response time is a bit slow though, about 2 to 3 weeks, but it does get answered.

Instead of waiting 2-3 weeks maybe someone here knows. How does Sideshow determine which edition # you get when you place an order. Does the first customer who secures their pre-order get say #1 of 1500? :dunno

Instead of waiting 2-3 weeks maybe someone here knows. How does Sideshow determine which edition # you get when you place an order. Does the first customer who secures their pre-order get say #1 of 1500? :dunno

It's all random. There is no pre-assigned edition size number given to folks.:)

-SideshowAlex

Hey Guys, Can we at least get a hint for us fans that have been begging you for a loooong time now. Is there going to be a michael myers statue from SS? Im sure you see how many people really want one. Its crazy not to do one! Like I said even a hint! thanks

Long time since the Ask Sideshow has been updated ... one of my favourite parts of their site !

Long time since the Ask Sideshow has been updated ... one of my favourite parts of their site !

I Know !! I love that part of their site and it hasn't been updated since JUNE!!! What gives?? :impatient: :pfft: :dunno

is sideshow thinking of making cubic stand for extra heads for different size of a head .....i wanted to buy them coz most of the time extra head lying in box ....please make small cubic kind of stand so we can display alternate options

It's been a while scince you made the Darth Maul PF and Anakin Skywalker PF from part 3 will Sideshow go back to these and release new versions? Keep up the good work

I'm sure this has been answered elsewhere, but I couldn't find it ... Is Sideshow no longer doing wall calendars?

If so, that's a bummer. :(

Last edited:
We never really got an answer from my last thread, so I figured I'd try again.

Will we get any more pieces from the Buffy line, Sideshow?

I'm sure this has been answered elsewhere, but I couldn't find it ... Is Sideshow no longer doing wall calendars?

If so, that's a bummer. :(

Calendars are still going out in outgoing orders if they will fit and are easily insertable into the outgoing package. There isn't too much stock left of the calendars, so they will probably be out soon.

-SideshowAlex

Back