Official ASK SIDESHOW form

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You really think they will even bother with an excuse?

well the only one who even tells us anything is Dusty, and she hasnt said anything for a long time. She doesnt deal with that stuff, i think just relays whatever she is told. :dunno

Hi,I'm going to USA next month,and want to know where I can buy the collectible statues from Sideshow and others,someone can recomend me a shopping or Store in Miami,Orlando or New York.

Thanks.

Still no update!!!
REALLY!!
REALLY_SNL_AIG.flv.jpg

well the only one who even tells us anything is Dusty, and she hasnt said anything for a long time. She doesnt deal with that stuff, i think just relays whatever she is told. :dunno

Actually, not even what I'm told, just what I see... there's been a lot going on and no q&a's have been submitted from the production team in a while, so there's not much to report on at the moment... all I know is it's still on the radar, and they are still getting nudges :duff

hey Dusty, so are they only gonna answer questions during big events or are they gonna get back to answering on a weekly basis? I really really wanna know if they are gonna make the IM Mark V in 1:2 or 1:4 scale :pray:

do you know if sideshow policy is like most retailers, they give you a extended period of time because of holiday to take a return. so even if the thirty days is up, they still except until end of january if you got your item early december.

How does Sideshow handle exchanges of damaged items that are sold out? I recently received from Sideshow the Exclusive Willow statue that has a blob of excess paint on her head and they sent me an RMA number for exchange and said to send back the entire thing, not just the part with the defect. How will they send me a complete replacement if the exclusive version is sold out? I will not be happy if they send back the regular instead.

Sideshow seems to be answering less and less of the "Ask Sideshow" questions as the year goes on. What's up with that Sideshow, what is up with that?

Sideshow spending has been decreasing as well. I think they will start to see a pattern unless QC and customer service is improved.

Back