Official ASK SIDESHOW form

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alex, when can we get a ES for Green Lantern 1:1 bust. Its been long enough don't you think? Its due to ship in 2 months

Alex doesn't really answer many questions in this thread huh?

Sent from Tap Dance on Your ***

Alex. We know that LOBO and Catwoman are probably coming out this year. Will we see a Darkseid or any other Batman villains this year?

I figured so too. You would think with the forum called Sideshow freaks this would be a primary hub.

Alex, when can we get a ES for Green Lantern 1:1 bust. Its been long enough don't you think? Its due to ship in 2 months

Unfortunately I find out the edition sounds around the same time y'all do. I'll check in on this item though to see if any ES will be set soon.

Alex. We know that LOBO and Catwoman are probably coming out this year. Will we see a Darkseid or any other Batman villains this year?

Sorry but I do not know if Darkseid is in the works or not.

So, Alex, we know Wonder Woman is coming this year, and maybe Lobo.

Any hints as to what's next for DC (comic versions)? Any other releases planned for this year?

Here is what I want to see (any comments on these specific characters would be appreciated):

1. the Flash
2. Aquaman
3. Hawkman
4. Darkseid
5. Firestorm
6. Martian Manhunter

Would LOVE a pf Aquaman!

Id prefer Manhunter. He'd look so****ing grimey! The only Aquaman I would accept IMO is one where the reg included a swap out head with the beard profile and the EX being the swap out cut off hand with a weapon attachment

Sent from the Bat Computer

Id prefer Manhunter. He'd look so****ing grimey! The only Aquaman I would accept IMO is one where the reg included a swap out head with the beard profile and the EX being the swap out cut off hand with a weapon attachment

dude.. that sounds perfect! Make it happen SS!

dude.. that sounds perfect! Make it happen SS!

Right? When you first wrote that I was like "no way, boo, bun that" then I remembered that in most comic incarantions Arthur Curry is pretty bad ***. It was **** like Super Friends that made him so lame. Id LOVE to see what I described just cause itd be pretty ****ing bomb and probably one of the best DC PFs ever made.

Right? When you first wrote that I was like "no way, boo, bun that" then I remembered that in most comic incarantions Arthur Curry is pretty bad ***. It was **** like Super Friends that made him so lame. Id LOVE to see what I described just cause itd be pretty ****ing bomb and probably one of the best DC PFs ever made.

Have you read the new 52 Aquaman? really awesome! they should do this scene from the comics
aquaman-i-am-your-king.jpg

Yea and if they ever started doing some other Aquaman characters, I would LOVE an Ocean Master or a Black Manta PF

Yea and if they ever started doing some other Aquaman characters, I would LOVE an Ocean Master or a Black Manta PF

To be honest I dont see that EVER happening. Theyve barely scratched the surface when it comes to the A-listers. I doubt theyll dip into the C list before even hitting up the Bs.

To be honest I dont see that EVER happening. Theyve barely scratched the surface when it comes to the A-listers. I doubt theyll dip into the C list before even hitting up the Bs.

Maybe I'm out to lunch here, but is Poison Ivy not a c-list villain?

Maybe I'm out to lunch here, but is Poison Ivy not a c-list villain?

Shes a B list villain in the DC Universe because shes popular. Some may argue that in the Batverse she's an A lister

Back