Official ASK SIDESHOW form

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We know it wasn't an error, they have already said it's ES fate is undecided...

"This item is a limited edtion, we do not know if it will have an edition size just yet*If it does, it will be updated at a later date, but it may not end up being an item with an edition size*The Exclusivity of the piece is that it offers the little extra the regular will not"

Why would they leave the 'TBD' out if they weren't planning on making it Unnumbered?

Is there a Mace Windu premium format in the works?

Did sideshow cancel their project with darth maul mechanical legs 1/6?

Mace would be cool.
As to the other one, I hope they did

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Where? I've never noticed it :huh

Darth Vader Life-Size Bust
Even though they aren't numbered anymore, a few sixth scale pieces as well have had an Exclusive Edition closed out and a regular edition remain open

Sorry I have no news on anything Mace Windu. As for Darth Maul with Mechanical Legs, given the new movie is coming out I have a feeling a piece like that would be quite a ways away at this point.

-SideshowAlex

Hi guys! We've changed the format of our Ask Sideshow Q&As so that now every question can be linked to individually, plus the database of Q&As can be searched easier to find past answers to questions you may have! AND you can rate each one from 1 to 5 stars! We hope this helps make the Ask Sideshow section a little easier to navigate. We also hope that it will cut down on all the repeat questions!

All of the most recent questions will be posted on the new Ask Sideshow homepage: https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?cat=195

The new link for the submission form is: https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?cat=195&ask=y#askquestion

Please use this form from now on!! Dave, can you update the link in your first post in this thread? Thanks!

Hi,

what is happened?

The links doesnt works :-(

What's stopping sideshow from making a Starkiller premium format? It has to be one of the most requested pieces.

What's stopping sideshow from making a Starkiller premium format? It has to be one of the most requested pieces.

Many characters (especially those outside of the 7 finished movies (I'm including the Clone Wars TV Series movie here) and the Clone Wars TV series) are not able to be created into collectible form at this time. Perhaps that may change once it gets closer to the next movie installment being finished (or after it's finished) but for now Starkiller isn't a possibility at the moment.

-SideshowAlex

Many characters (especially those outside of the 7 finished movies (I'm including the Clone Wars TV Series movie here) and the Clone Wars TV series) are not able to be created into collectible form at this time. Perhaps that may change once it gets closer to the next movie installment being finished (or after it's finished) but for now Starkiller isn't a possibility at the moment.

-SideshowAlex

Thanks, Alex is it? At least I won't be waiting in vain for now. I'll be stoked to see that Jango Fett Premium format in the meantime, hopefully makes an appearance at this years ComicCon.

Have you guys at Sideshow ever thought of doing a poll to see which pieces fans would like made next?

Hi Alex, do we have a good chance to get some good News for the Deathwing statue from WoW this month. I haven't heard anything since the production peek after Christmas 2013. There he looked quite finished so I can't imagine why we got 0 new Information. Preorder start 2014 isn't an answer :p

Thanks, Alex is it? At least I won't be waiting in vain for now. I'll be stoked to see that Jango Fett Premium format in the meantime, hopefully makes an appearance at this years ComicCon.

Have you guys at Sideshow ever thought of doing a poll to see which pieces fans would like made next?
Just want to let you know the reason of no starkiller or anything outside of the seven movies and the clone wars movie and tv show is because the disney story group deemed everything but those 3 Star Wars things non canon.

We've done polls in the past and they usually end up all over the place in responses, so no definitive 'This is the number 1 choice' is typically garnered. Which makes sense since collectors have a variety of favorite characters, movies, etc.

Hi Alex, do we have a good chance to get some good News for the Deathwing statue from WoW this month. I haven't heard anything since the production peek after Christmas 2013. There he looked quite finished so I can't imagine why we got 0 new Information. Preorder start 2014 isn't an answer :p

He's still in a very long approval process and this is why there hasn't been any news to share. Maybe some updates during SDCC? Maybe.

Do you guys at SSC mostly focus on making premium formats or sixth scale?

The focus is on both those types as well as busts, legendary scale items, statues, etc.

-SideshowAlex

Just want to let you know the reason of no starkiller or anything outside of the seven movies and the clone wars movie and tv show is because the disney story group deemed everything but those 3 Star Wars things non canon.

Thanks man, I knew Disney purchased the rights to Star Wars but I had no idea about the Star Wars story group. I read that they are not discarding any of the expanded universe stuff but "refitting them" so they work with the new films. That gives me hope for characters like Darth Nihilus who fits in so far before the original trilogy in The Knights of the Old Republic and also so far ahead in the Star Wars Legacy storyline, he doesn't really interfere with the new stories Disney may want to create. Starkiller is also a bit before the original trilogy so like Alex said, I wouldn't really count him out just yet.

Any Premium format of Nihilus, Starkiller or Cade Skywalker would be killer.

Wait, you guys are right. Guess chances are slim for any of those pfs I mentioned to be made. Ahsoka pf is my only hope now

Back