Official ASK SIDESHOW form

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A Scarecrow PF would be so boss. Id like to see him, Killler Croc and Freeze not to mention a comic Bane.

Sent from the Bat Computer

Hey Alex, any more DC villains in the works and ready for sneaks soon? I'm specifically looking for possible news on the 3 D's. Deathstroke, Darkseid, and Deadshot. Also, whatever happened to the Hulk vs Wolverine dio? Has that been scrapped? It was a few years ago that a SSC Rep stated (in the Q & A section of the old website) that they were excited to show off the new Hulk vs Wolvie dio. Since it was so long ago, I'm worried that the whole project has been canned.

scarecrow is my favorite villain, obviously from the name lol I'd love to see Clayface and freeze too.

Yes to more DC villains but I do not know if any sneaks are coming up anytime soon.

-SideshowAlex

Yeaay I love you lol. I was just about to ask you if the for the EX on the Christopher Reeves PF, is the crystal separate from the base. Like can it be removed or is one piece. Also, if it can be removed does it look like the complete crystal from the movie so that you can display it separately from the lame (sorry just IMO) base? Also is there a chance that the weird base to the base will be changed? So that the base itself is a completion of the damn? And it would also shorten the overall height of the PF. Lol sorry for so many questions hope you can answer mpst or all.

What is the issue with broken/defective statues and over all QC issues with sideshow. The past 2 statues had to be returned for a refund after exchanging them 3 times each.

If you want to keep raising your prices on statues at least make the statues not defective and or broken. Wil you admit to having QC issues.

So has Sideshow started giving reward points for balances left after using reward points on an order? I just ordered Batman 1/6 and used up $143 worth of RP and now my account says 56 points pending? Mistake or cool change? :)

So has Sideshow started giving reward points for balances left after using reward points on an order? I just ordered Batman 1/6 and used up $143 worth of RP and now my account says 56 points pending? Mistake or cool change? :)
Yes, cool change.
You now earn Reward Points when using Reward Points or Coupons.
You earn Points on the cash amount, you pay, after reductions.

What is the issue with broken/defective statues and over all QC issues with sideshow. The past 2 statues had to be returned for a refund after exchanging them 3 times each.

If you want to keep raising your prices on statues at least make the statues not defective and or broken. Wil you admit to having QC issues.

Jeez bro relax. No one's going to respond to anything if you attack them like that

Hey, new to sideshow and really into the Star Wars 1:6 scale line..I'm just curious, is the Darth Maul with Mechanical Legs still in development?

Any chance of seeing a LSF Emperor? I found this concept art and hope that this is something that will be created some day.
Emperor-Pelpatine-turnaround-b.jpg

Besides that I'm sure SSC has heard it enough but one more time won't hurt, MORE MYTHOS PLEASE :)

Any chance of seeing a LSF Emperor? I found this concept art and hope that this is something that will be created some day.
Emperor-Pelpatine-turnaround-b.jpg

Besides that I'm sure SSC has heard it enough but one more time won't hurt, MORE MYTHOS PLEASE :)

Would love to see a PF of this

It is connected to Sideshow, it's an old concept. If this never see's the light of day I'll have someone commission it for me, already asked Tom Spina and they won't touch it due to licensing so I'll have to find a private source.
Wow! You must be a rich man.
Good luck, would make a nice piece.

No, I do alright. This would run 2+ or so, a life size Emperor is 5K through Elm Studios so I can't see this being much more then half the cost.
I thought this concept was done by the Shiflett Brothers, but I got word back from Brandon Shiflett that it wasn't their concept so now I have no idea.
There's just such a lack of Emp collectibles and I focus on the character in my SW collection so that's where my interest comes from.

Can we expect to see Cade Skywalker or Starkiller 1/6 in the near future?

Back