Official ASK SIDESHOW form

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With the release of Middle Earth Shadow of Mordor, I'm interested in the two main characters Celebrimbor and Talion. Would love to see a Premium format of the two if the development team at Sideshow would take it under consideration.

More of a suggestion than a question. Please pass on to the Sideshow design team.

With both Godzilla and Pacific Rim movies having sequels coming up in a couple of years, if Sideshow decides to pursue more statues on these characters, please make them in a larger scale.

For Godzilla, even at 24" he seems a bit small to me. While I understand that the weight of the statue come into play with the cost, I want my Godzilla to be truly be intimidating so standing at least 32" tall (similar to Galactus) would be great next to some of my PFs! Also, please keep his head facing forward (and some light up features with his blue fire and his dorsal fins glowing would be fantastic!

For Pacific Rim, lose the rock bases and just have them stand at 27" to 30" would be great! Also light up features for these guys. Such a rich group of characters to work with.

Thanks for all the great work you guys do!

Oh, and one other suggestion...

With a new wave of Star Wars movies on the horizon, it would be nice to get a few characters of the Original Trilogy in before starting on a whole new set of characters. Please, please make a Bespin outfit Luke PF and a Hoth Han Solo PF (my personal favorite representation for these guys). Also, if you could continue the Military Lines of Star Wars with a new Biker Scout PF and Stormtrooper, that would be great! (the Snowtrooper and Commander Cody need some comrades).

Bolo statue from Enter Dragon , him crushing one of Han's guards with a hideous expression on his face.......Bolo is a legend and it's only right he gets more recognized !

Horror Express (Lee , Cushing , Savalas & de Mendoza)

Re: Official ASK SIDESHOW form * 1/6 Marvel Wolverine Update *

SSC - My questions are in regards to the up and coming 1/6 Marvel Comics, "Wolverine" (brown and yellow). Will there be a 'Logan' (unmasked) head sculpt? Will he be in scale as in slightly shorter in scale, as in reference to the comics? Will his claws be made of some sort of 'metal' or 'plastic' materials? And last approximately when will we see at least a SSC media update on the Wolverine's progress in development?

Best Regards,
Ben G.

Lol Alex hasn't been in here in like a month and a half. The questions keep trickling in though

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

with the popularity of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles again, are there any plans to pick up on the comiquette line and more characters? I would love to see Bebop and Rocksteady as well as Master Splinter and Casey Jones!

with the popularity of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles again, are there any plans to pick up on the comiquette line and more characters? I would love to see Bebop and Rocksteady as well as Master Splinter and Casey Jones!
I'll answer in Alex's place.
Alex: We currently have the comic license but with all the wonderful TMNT products being released by other companies like Prime 1, we've put a hold on any TMNT stuff from us. However this may not stay true in the future, but for now this is the current status

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Hi Guys - I have a question regarding photography and shooting custom figures the way Hot Toys and Sideshow do it. I tried using the links to contact them directly, however, they seem to be not working atm. Thought i'd give it a chance on the board here. Does anyone have any tips or techniques for getting that deep rich atmostphere look that the brands seem to have? Things like shooting black on black, using smoke, backdrops, and set design? Lighting equipment, lens, and camera.
below are examples of the look I am going for.

400189-hulk-005.jpg
300289-batman-arkham-asylum-006.jpg

300093-darth-vader-lord-of-the-sith-016.jpg

Thanks,

Chris

Will we ever get a Rom PF? I liked that character as a kid and would love a statue 1/4 of him. Please bring it up to the art crew. Thanks!

Also would love these marvels PF

Super skrull
Venom
Cable
Terrax

Last edited:
Dear SS,

My understanding is Prime 1 is working on transformers which look to all be from the movie lines. Is there any way we might be able to get a Generation 1 and 2 line from you? I have the Optimus starscream figure, but I was thinking 1/4 statues of the deceptions along with the combiners. Here is a list I would PO:
Soundwave and his cassettes
Shockwave
Starscream
Megatron
Galvatron
Cyclonus
Scorponok
Tripticon

Devastator
Bruticus
Predaking
Superion

The best for last: Grimlock on throne!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

G1 cartoon tfs are much much better than the bayformers from the movies. Bring back the memories.

Something like these two lovely fellas perhaps ^^

Me too...how about a Taskmaster PF... I bet itd look amazing. He's a rare bird.

Now that Spider-man is shipping, can we get confirmation that there is a support rod/frame in the arm, base and body?

Back