Official AH Comiquette-Black Queen Photo Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe I'll get an answer here:

Mine just came in. Gorgeous. Only problem do any of you guys have a gap in her arm where the gloves meet her skin? Mine has a gap big enough where I can see the light coming from the other side. It's really bothering me. That and a white dot of paint right in the middle of her hair.

Edit. Also found paint scratch on her back.

Just called SS customer service and left a message. Is this the most efficient way to get a hold of them?

If I got on the WL for the EX do ppl rekon it will convert?

Not unless a bunch decide to cancel and I mean a bunch, I stayed on it for a good long while and I never converted and Jinx is still on it and she still hasn't converted and that was months ago...

Something Sexy do u still have a WL?

Not unless a bunch decide to cancel and I mean a bunch, I stayed on it for a good long while and I never converted and Jinx is still on it and she still hasn't converted and that was months ago...

Something Sexy do u still have a WL?

Most def I do and I got on it a long time ago.

Maybe I'll get an answer here:

Mine just came in. Gorgeous. Only problem do any of you guys have a gap in her arm where the gloves meet her skin? Mine has a gap big enough where I can see the light coming from the other side. It's really bothering me. That and a white dot of paint right in the middle of her hair.

Edit. Also found paint scratch on her back.

Just called SS customer service and left a message. Is this the most efficient way to get a hold of them?

Yeah the call should do it, you can e-mail them on the customer service website page as well and give them your order number but they strongly urge you not to contact them by both so they don't get pulled in two different directions for the same issue. :angelsmil

Exclusive is the ONLY way to go. :cool:
I'm happy to save a few bucks and get the regular. I know you expect me to be all over the art prints but I honestly don't have anywhere to display them anyway. :lol Besides like I said before, I don't want to be comparing the statue to the print whenever I look at them.

Someday I'll get the prints framed. Unfortunately I don't have the Emma Frost print.

P1060396.jpg

Back