Official A NEW HOPE Leia PF Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PF Leia ANH

I just got my PF ANH Leia today and opened it tonight. Wow, that box was a total freaking B Otch to open. Some China man glued the outer sleve tight as hell.

On the other hand WOW! The face is amazing, much better than any picture I have ever seen of this. I also didn't know that the hood could be put over the head, and it is a great look. This has to be the best Leia out there. Question: What is the deal with the granny pannies? I thought there was no underwear in space accourding to George Lucas?

This now has me wondering about the Slave Leia. Does the Slave Leia look better in person?

Last edited:
Re: PF Leia ANH

The earlier SW PF's had the outer sleeve very tight. At least that's what I remember on my Leia and Han Solo PF's. But I still liked the foam inserts better than the styrofoam they are using now.

And the Leia original PF is/was fantastic, even though it was a bit smaller.

Had the exclusive on this one, but sold a while back when I refocused my modest collection. She is awesome though.

I just got my PF ANH Leia today and opened it tonight. Wow, that box was a total freaking B Otch to open. Some China man glued the outer sleve tight as hell.

Same thing happened when I tried to open my Leia PF as well. I had to tear open the top part of the box as I couldn't open the box on either end. I really think they glued them all. :lol

Same thing happened when I tried to open my Leia PF as well. I had to tear open the top part of the box as I couldn't open the box on either end. I really think they glued them all. :lol

I had to put my foot on the inner box and pull on the outer box with both hands. Wish I had a picture of it. That was the most work I had done all day, and before that I was building a storage shed. I did more swettin trying to get Leia out of that freakin box. :monkey5

The best Leia likeness in PF format to date, congrats on this piece.

glad her dress wasn't stained..its common with these PF figures.

I had to rip mine just to get it out. Its a good thing Im not planning on selling it. Its one of my favorite pieces.

aw man..should have bought the tide to go stick.
it worked like a charm for me.

I think this is the best sculpt ever done of Leia. I wish the 1/6th version were half as good.

I stick to Sith and baddies when it comes to SW pf's but this would be on my list.

Now... how 'bout some pics ?

I think this is the best sculpt ever done of Leia. I wish the 1/6th version were half as good.

I stick to Sith and baddies when it comes to SW pf's but this would be on my list.

Now... how 'bout some pics ?

Hey, I have been trying to post some pix, :horror but I'm new to this forum and I'm finding it challenging to post them. Any help would be great.

Re: Premium Format Slave Leia - Image Thread

That's annoying... This thread merged with the Slave Leia rather than the ANH Leia thread... One sec... Or two... :banghead

Back