Official A NEW HOPE Leia PF Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: PF Exclusive Leia in house

Ohh well so I guess I should see something tomorrow then definetly. I just cant wait to get this one. I hope you didnt get the last one though. I really like all of these but to afford them I would have to give up part of my Hasbro collecting and I really dont want to do that right now.

Wait until you guys actually have her! You won't be sorry. PFs have really changed my collecting habits.

Batty said:
Wait until you guys actually have her! You won't be sorry. PFs have really changed my collecting habits.
None of the pics of any of the 12 inch production figures come anywhere close to showing how cool they look in person. Well all the production pics of PF Leia look absolutely *awesome* so I can't even imagine how great she'll look in person....

Khev said:
None of the pics of any of the 12 inch production figures come anywhere close to showing how cool they look in person. Well all the production pics of PF Leia look absolutely *awesome* so I can't even imagine how great she'll look in person....

I'll find out Tuesday :chew :chew :chew :chew

I hate living on the east coast because I have to wait for Sideshow to open until noon. Hopefully I will get an email today about Leia. If I havent got one by 2 I think Im going to call them. I see an exclusive on ebay that just went for only $202.50. I would still rather get it from Sideshow cause they will fix any issues I may have with the piece like Leia having a buttcrack

Last edited:

I was sweating a lil when I did the email order. I had her on the wait list at before that too. I emailed right after the message came up during the Bib pre-order. I didnt hear anything from them until the follwing Tue close to close of business it shipped that thur and was in its home on Fri. I also got my wait list notice the same day as the order email.:lol

Don't sweat to much it seems that they make take a lil time but they have have come thru for me every time, even it that is only a couple times.

Mine arrives today from UPS... Ordered it through TOYNK for around $250 shipped.. Looking forward to it.

I decided to call this afternoon about Leia and I talked to Jennifer and she said that they have a Leia on order for me. This awesomeness. Now I can really think about trying to save up money to get Luke and Han.
:chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew

Leia arrived yesterday and she looks gorgeous!

but does anybody know of a good way to get rid of all the wrinkles and creases from her gown when she was boxed up?

thanks!

rockit13 said:
Leia arrived yesterday and she looks gorgeous!

but does anybody know of a good way to get rid of all the wrinkles and creases from her gown when she was boxed up?

thanks!

I bet one of those hand held steamers would work.

I just walked back to receiving and I got really excited because I thought I just got the 12" Han. But then I remembered that I haven't gotten a shipping notice for it yet. I was thinking, "What the hell could be coming in a box that's the size of most 12?" LEIA!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very surprised at the size of that box. Can't wait to get her home tonight to look up her dress. For any defects of course. You pervs.

I got my tracking info last night. Shes suppose to be here Friday along with Han. My Luke exclusive could be here then too. That would be one big day.

So is the box really that small. I heard it was smaller than the other ones but I though it would at least be a bit bigger than a 12".

jason2885 said:
I got my tracking info last night. Shes suppose to be here Friday along with Han. My Luke exclusive could be here then too. That would be one big day.

So is the box really that small. I heard it was smaller than the other ones but I though it would at least be a bit bigger than a 12".

It's not much bigger than a 12" box. Maybe a few inches longer (insert joke here), but that's it.

Got my Ex Leia! #0066 :cool:

Dumb question: How do you open her up without damaging the box? Do the sides somehow slide up over the top or bottom? It looks like there's a little lip on both the top and bottom that make this difficult without causing creases or dinging up the edge of the sleeve. This is my first PF so I'm new to the art of non-destructive PF box opening. :eek:

Please someone answer the question because i will have the same concerns Friday. :D
Pictures would be nice

Did you get it through Sideshow. Thats a really low number.

jason2885 said:
Did you get it through Sideshow. Thats a really low number.

Yes, I did, and from the wait-list which I got on in July, actually. I guess that's just proof that SS doesn't ship piece numbers based on order placement. I'm guessing it's random :confused:

pfronz said:
Yes, I did, and from the wait-list which I got on in July, actually. I guess that's just proof that SS doesn't ship piece numbers based on order placement. I'm guessing it's random :confused:
I'm guessing that if you were on the wait list then you'd just get whatever number the person had who cancelled.

pfronz said:

That was established a long time ago. I have #228 sitting in my office right now.

pfronz said:
Got my Ex Leia! #0066 :cool:

Dumb question: How do you open her up without damaging the box? Do the sides somehow slide up over the top or bottom? It looks like there's a little lip on both the top and bottom that make this difficult without causing creases or dinging up the edge of the sleeve. This is my first PF so I'm new to the art of non-destructive PF box opening. :eek:
Congrats on your first PF! Wait until you get her out of the box! The outer sleeve does slide over the inner box, but it is pretty snug. If you take your time or have someone help you, you can get it off without damaging it.

Back