Official A NEW HOPE Leia PF Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: PF Exclusive Leia in house

Darth Loki said:
That was established a long time ago. I have #228 sitting in my office right now.

Spiff! How did you open it?

Batty said:
Congrats on your first PF! Wait until you get her out of the box! The outer sleeve does slide over the inner box, but it is pretty snug. If you take your time or have someone help you, you can get it off without damaging it.

Thanks Batty! I'll give it a go when I get home from work. Perhapse I shouldn't care about the sleeve as much as I do since I'm not going to display it with the figure, but it seems like such a shame to damage something that so miraculously survived UPS unscathed. :D

pfronz said:
Thanks Batty! I'll give it a go when I get home from work. Perhapse I shouldn't care about the sleeve as much as I do since I'm not going to display it with the figure, but it seems like such a shame to damage something that so miraculously survived UPS unscathed. :D
No problem. I'm a box design fan, so I try to keep them in good shape even if I don't display them. You should be able to get the sleeve off without damaging it. After you get it open, let us know how what you think of her. Good luck!

She is amazing. And so are her eye lashes! A very welcome addition. I'll try and get some pics of her tomorrow night.

Well I finally got the nerve to open her up last night. It wasn't all that hard really, it just takes patience. I slid a thin plastic ruler under the side with the lip to help guide the sleeve around it and pulled gently. Leia is absolutely GORGEOUS! I had no idea how right people were when they said that photos don't do the PFs justice. It's crazy how life-like that figure is in person. I told myself I wasn't going to get addicted to these things... but... erg... :duh

The eyelashes look great on mine and the dress isn't as badly wrinkled as some pics I've seen. I'm very happy with my miniaturized Carrie Fisher. :D

pfronz said:
Well I finally got the nerve to open her up last night. It wasn't all that hard really, it just takes patience. I slid a thin plastic ruler under the side with the lip to help guide the sleeve around it and pulled gently. Leia is absolutely GORGEOUS! I had no idea how right people were when they said that photos don't do the PFs justice. It's crazy how life-like that figure is in person. I told myself I wasn't going to get addicted to these things... but... erg... :duh

The eyelashes look great on mine and the dress isn't as badly wrinkled as some pics I've seen. I'm very happy with my miniaturized Carrie Fisher. :D

Congrats in advance on getting Han. :monkey5 :lol :rotfl

carbo-fation said:
SS should keep all ES for exclusive SS PF low! All the high ES figures don't sell out at all!:monkey4
I really don't think a lot of people understand how amazing PFs are. In a couple years from now people will be kicking themselves for not picking Leia up when they had the chance.

Batty said:
I really don't think a lot of people understand how amazing PFs are. In a couple years from now people will be kicking themselves for not picking Leia up when they had the chance.
I really like them. I have already picked up Leia Luke and Han. I want to get Vader and Obi-Wan. I also wouldnt mind having Grievous, Fett, and Luke & Yoda too. I just dont have the money right now. Hopefully by the time I graduate they will still be affordable.

Last edited:

jason2885 said:
I really like them. I have already picked up Leia Luke and Han. I want to get Vader and Obi-Wan really bad. I also wouldnt mind having Grievous, Fett, and Luke & Yoda too. I just dont have the money right now. Hopefully by the time I graduate they will still be affordable.

Grievous blows them all away!!! By far my favorite PF of all the ones I have and the ones announced.

Well my Leia just arrived through FedEx. Now I got her out of the box that she shipped in now how do I open these PF without damaging them. Im completely clueless as to how to actually open them up Ive tried pulling straight up but hat doesnt work.

BTW I got number 79.

jason2885 said:
Well my Leia just arrived through FedEx. Now I got her out of the box that she shipped in now how do I open these PF without damaging them. Im completely clueless as to how to actually open them up Ive tried pulling straight up but hat doesnt work.

BTW I got number 79.

You gotta remove the sleeve and then just pull out the flap. There was no assembly for her, which was nice considering I spent over a half hour getting Grievous out and together (though I'm not complaining because he's my baby).

It took me a while to figure that out, so are all of them like that or just Leia. Well I opened her up and cannot believe the size of her. Now Im pumped to get Luke Han Vader and Obi-Wan now. I think Im gonna sign up for the wait list for the exclusive Fett and maybe Luke and Yoda.

Now that I have her out of the box Im really glad I got the exclusive version. I need to find something to display all of these in. Does anyone have any suggestions. I would like to find a case for Luke Han and Leia and one for Vader and Obi.

jason2885 said:
Now that I have her out of the box Im really glad I got the exclusive version. I need to find something to display all of these in. Does anyone have any suggestions. I would like to find a case for Luke Han and Leia and one for Vader and Obi.

You can buy two detolfs from Ikea. Both should fit all 5 of these SW PF. Grievous is an exception because he's just too big.

Yeah I have seen those but I was kinda hoping for something that I could show off Vader versus Obi-Wan and then have Luke Han and Leia in another case. I would also add in the droids and Chewie when they come out. I also got on the wait list for Boba exclusive. If I dont get that one Ill just find a regular hopefully cheap when hes released. I may just end up building one myself for these.

Mine arrived today (after missing it Wednesday and Thursday.) Haven't taken her out yet but I got #36. :) After so many people went off about how small the box would be I was surprised how big it was as this was my first PF.

Yeah I know this is my first one too but I now have Luke Han Vader and Obi-Wan coming in the next week or two. I had heard the box was tiny but I thinks its a bit bigger that a regular 12". I cant wait to have them all on display.

Back