Official 12" Hot Toys Superman returns Image Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, according to Batman Superman Apocalypse, supergirl Kara wanted to party down but Kal held her back which is the reason she went off the reservation and joined Darkseid. Maybe he showed her a good time in Mardi Gras before taking her back to his lair? She may have a ton of bead necklaces in her suitcase. Dunno.

Thought if share some pics of my custom Wonder Woman too.
y3a8a2u6.jpg
View attachment 53704
erapaba8.jpg
a8apa6yv.jpg
hazavy2y.jpg
e5ebe8aj.jpg
nydybuva.jpg
5ebama3y.jpg

She looks like she just caught someone doing something very naughty.

Naww! That's because of the stand, man! It's doing naughty things to her!

BTW, that's a cool WW! You should use a phicen seamless body, would be even greater! That's something I've been wanting to do for some time now, but so far, I've not because first I'd like to find a decent Linda Carter sculpt... :(

Yeah. I tried the seamless and it just didn't have the ( . )( . ) uhmph I was looking for. Ill post pics of that one soon too. You guys be the judge.

Here's a few comparrison shots. I like the kin tone on the seamless but the bust isn't quite as wide as I'd like. The otaku is a bit on the light side and a little yellow in these pics. I could swap the head and try to get the color in the face to match.
4use8yne.jpg
u8aqumun.jpg
ne2yqy2a.jpg

I like the head on the otaku better, but the phicen is awesome, especially the legs. The only awkward pert is the arm, you should try another pose, more natural, other than that, that's exactly what I have in mind to do when I can find a good hs...

Great collection buddy!

I like the head on the otaku better, but the phicen is awesome, especially the legs. The only awkward pert is the arm, you should try another pose, more natural, other than that, that's exactly what I have in mind to do when I can find a good hs...

Great collection buddy!

Thanks. I thought some of the DCD figs were decent but just way too out of scale for my collection. I wanted to make a custom SG and WW to go with HT SR. Now I think I'm on the right track.

Thanks. I thought some of the DCD figs were decent but just way too out of scale for my collection. I wanted to make a custom SG and WW to go with HT SR. Now I think I'm on the right track.

The DCD suits all shrink in the wash...
Just in case you can pick up a figure cheap, you can use the suit with a HT figure.

The DCD suits all shrink in the wash...
Just in case you can pick up a figure cheap, you can use the suit with a HT figure.

Yeah, but in the case of WW, not sure it is an option, because the WW on her chest is some sort of gold pleather and I ain't sure it would shrink at the same rate as the fabric...

As for the DCD, well, I kinda like them. Sure they're giants, and not up to par with HT, that's a given, but still, when displayed together, they look cool, in scale with each other, and until SST gives us their own improved version, they're the best comics-style incarnation of these superheroes.

It's easy to dice them, but I would have been so happy to have them as a kid! Man, I still have my Megos and still think they are cool! Nostalgy... :)

Oh yeah. I agree. Not knocking them. They just aren't right for me and my collection. Trying to stay specifically with movie versions of my favs.

Back