Official 1/6 Leia as Boushh Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now most of you have got a smaller helmet for Leia has anyone tried to make her head smaller ? I tried it numerous times with Hasbro heads and its worked. Soak the head in Acetone, it swells up to twice its size and then shrinks to less than its original size, voila. But the Paint comes off and you have to paint again.

I doubt that would work with sideshow heads.. the old hasbro heads were hollow, Sideshow's are fairly solid and (I think) made of a different material.

Now most of you have got a smaller helmet for Leia has anyone tried to make her head smaller ? I tried it numerous times with Hasbro heads and its worked. Soak the head in Acetone, it swells up to twice its size and then shrinks to less than its original size, voila. But the Paint comes off and you have to paint again.

I've heard of this procedure before . How long do you need to soak the head for? I'd definately give it a go with the old Hasbro Tarkin head!

Boushh Leia is my first SS 1/6th figure and i love it a lot. Am looking for Han in Carbonite piece to complete my set up. (as i already has Jabba)

Just a pic, after shifting all the scattered into the display area.

P1000711.jpg

Awesome set up Valentin. Kind of the display i am looking to setup too. BTW what is the secondary market rate for Han in Carbonite piece? any idea freaks?

Great set-up Valentin...

If anyone has just recently bought the Leia as Boushh I seriously recommend that you try and find the Han in carbonite environment (just like Valentin showed) it does so much to your 1/6 display.

I know this is one ancient thread I'm about to bump...

Anyway, I won a Boushh on eBay for 20 bucks and it arrived yesterday. What a kick ass figure! This is easily one of the better SS SW figs. The materials and tailoring of the outfit are top notch and full of detail. The Leia sculpt is pretty damn good too! This is really a super nice figure and at, or around, 20 bucks it's a steal.

great deal flosi, and yea it is a nice figure. i have mine sitting with the hutt. and yes this is ancient thread............:lol

mornin'.............:wave

Very good deal on a very good figure from Sideshow. The ANH sculpt I did not like much. This one is very good. I paid full retail when this figure came out.

great deal flosi, and yea it is a nice figure. i have mine sitting with the hutt. and yes this is ancient thread............:lol

mornin'.............:wave

Morning Barry... :wave

Till about a year ago I kept all my SW purchases to ANH only.... That's out the window now... I'm tempted to get a Jabba now. :(

Very good deal on a very good figure from Sideshow. The ANH sculpt I did not like much. This one is very good. I paid full retail when this figure came out.

I was impressed by the Leia sculpt. I have it displayed with the Boushh helmet on and I think I'll keep it that way but there's no reason for me not to use the extra head on some kind of Leia bash... Though I think it might be a bit big.

I was impressed by the Leia sculpt. I have it displayed with the Boushh helmet on and I think I'll keep it that way but there's no reason for me not to use the extra head on some kind of Leia bash... Though I think it might be a bit big.

yea as a matter of fact here is a pretty good size comparison......

11BD-D01a.jpg

:monkey3

I'll be working on my head swap for my slave leia tomorrow. I've already gotten Boushh done and I think it looks much better. Sorry for the crappy pics but you get the idea.
563e4d7e.jpg

5fb75930.jpg

c885a38e.jpg

3878a2df.jpg

1ce21c8c.jpg

3904f335.jpg

I heavily modified the body to make it shorter particularly the legs and arms so they didn't look like gorilla arms. Then I chopped off the neck and back filled it with hot glue so the metal post from the GG bust heads could easily slide in and out. Both of these are the GG heads. The SS just looked like a bobble head to me as well as the helmet. And she wasn't her right height of 5'1" so I changed that.

Boushh Leia was my first SSC 1/6 figure.

I loved the Fisher HS so much I displayed with it for over a year before I thought to put on her helmet.

It's a really good underrated figure.

Back