Official 1/6 Leia as Boushh Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree. I love the figure. I just can't help making tweaks to my figs. Especially height tweaks. I knew that if I shortened the height the head would look way too big. Hence the custom.

Oh yes. One of my favorites.

I actually have two. One with the 1/6th Han in Carbonite, helmet on, and one with the helmet off..

IMG_3361.JPG

Great pix everybody. This has always been one of my favorite Sideshow figures. She has always been with my Han in Carbonite but never without her helmet. It's definitely a little large but not so much that I had any kind of problem with it. The only sad thing is that she has been waiting for a prisoner for far to long.

Here are a few comparison shots between the sideshow heads and my gentle giant bust custom.
IMG_9065.jpg

IMG_9066.jpg

IMG_9067.jpg

IMG_9069.jpg

IMG_9070.jpg

IMG_9072.jpg

IMG_9071.jpg

WOW! 100% better jim.:clap I'd love to have this figure, the helmet is gentle giant? What leia head did you use? I'm gonna have to search for a SS leia Boushh now. :)

Both head and helmet are from the GG bust. It comes with both so score! Both are sculpted around a metal post. The shirt collar is like a cup that seats the neck and post into the bust. Heavy modifying on the neck area to get this to look right but it worked. The head won't tilt up or down but as you can see mores side to side. It easily slips out of the figure and back into the bust so you won't have to destroy the bust at all to make this work.

If HT ever comes out with an amazing boushh I can always resell the bust.

I used the Tomy Boushh helmet to replace my sideshow version that i think looks great as another alternative.

IMAG0118.jpg
[/IMG]

IMAG0119.jpg
[/IMG]

I've been looking for this figure at a reasonable price. They were dirt cheap a couple of months ago and now up at $100

Amazon has one for $55.00. Keep looking. You'll find a good deal. I got mine for $30.00 shipped about 4 months ago.

Here's the current state of Boushh (Han for comparison). Shortened/thinned body, painted boots and added Tomy helmet.
_MG_5334.jpg

Thanks DW and Devil. I want to see her finished too. This is my favorite costume from the SW universe, so I want to do it justice. I'm happy with where she's at now, but have some ideas where I want to take it.

I wish they would have issued this with an extra mask that was more yellow/orange like the original Kenner figure. Would have made a cool exclusive.

Back