Official 1/6 Leia as Boushh Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is a pretty versatile figure if you want to do some customizing. I got an extra one when they became available for gift card use, and I have her dressed as Endor Leia. I used Willow's hands since the Boushh hands are sort of part of the outfit (and would also be the wrong color). She's wearing one of the Endor trooper's helmets and the Boushh belt, and I used some other boots from a WWII figure, but aside from that it's just the Hasbro outfit. It's not perfect, but it's not too bad either.

endor_leia6.jpg

endor_leia7.jpg
endor_leia2.jpg

endor_leia1.jpg

endor_leia3.jpg

endor_leia5.jpg

She also looks pretty good in the Hasbro Hoth Leia outfit. I'm considering displaying Boushh with the helmet on and using the additional head for Hoth Leia so that I can have all three versions at once.
hoth_leia1.jpg

hoth_leia2.jpg

Looks awesome man! Curious, how does the Hasbro Endor helmet look on the Leia Boussh head?

Sideshow really needs to work on their female hands... way too soft looking and they seem to be against painting them, even though they've been painting the male hands for years.

Really hurts the appearance of the figures IMO.

This is a pretty versatile figure if you want to do some customizing. I got an extra one when they became available for gift card use, and I have her dressed as Endor Leia. I used Willow's hands since the Boushh hands are sort of part of the outfit (and would also be the wrong color). She's wearing one of the Endor trooper's helmets and the Boushh belt, and I used some other boots from a WWII figure, but aside from that it's just the Hasbro outfit. It's not perfect, but it's not too bad either.

endor_leia6.jpg

endor_leia7.jpg
endor_leia2.jpg

endor_leia1.jpg

endor_leia3.jpg

endor_leia5.jpg

She also looks pretty good in the Hasbro Hoth Leia outfit. I'm considering displaying Boushh with the helmet on and using the additional head for Hoth Leia so that I can have all three versions at once.
hoth_leia1.jpg

hoth_leia2.jpg

Great looking custom !! :D

What does the Hasbro endor helmet look like on this Leia headscult? Trying to decide if I just need to pick up the 12" Leia with Speederbike or if I'll need to pick up an Endor Trooper as well for the helmet.

It's a great figure, my only wish is that they'd come up with a snap or something to keep the bandolier up on her shoulder, it slides off quite easily, though for long term display it's ok, I just tend to test the limits of things with photos and reposing a lot and in doing that found it to be an issue.

It's a great figure, my only wish is that they'd come up with a snap or something to keep the bandolier up on her shoulder, it slides off quite easily, though for long term display it's ok, I just tend to test the limits of things with photos and reposing a lot and in doing that found it to be an issue.

When I was taking pics for my review of this figure, I was constantly readjusting the bandolier.

What about that back container that's supposed to attach to her back armor! That won't even stay on! I'll probably just super glue it. Doesn't even snap in place and falls off without effort.

LOVE this figure though. :banana

What about that back container that's supposed to attach to her back armor! That won't even stay on! I'll probably just super glue it. Doesn't even snap in place and falls off without effort.

LOVE this figure though. :banana

Actually, I never had a problem with mine. You just have to push it into place hard, and it snaps right in.

I feel like it's going to break though! Is that normal pressure?

Yeah, it felt like it might break when I did it, but I just made sure I kept the pressure centered on the pack and kept it consistent.

Of course, don't do it if you're not comfortable with it. I certainly wouldn't want to be the reason it gets broken. :angelsmil

Holy crap you're right! It fit great! I'm just always too afraid I'll break these things and try to treat them with great care, but it went in great. Thanks!

Holy crap you're right! It fit great! I'm just always too afraid I'll break these things and try to treat them with great care, but it went in great. Thanks!

Can't blame you for not trying sooner. I was sweating bullets when I did it and just hoped what I'd read was correct.

Glad it worked for you!! :chew

Ya, I remember a lot of folks having issue with her backpack but mine snapped right on first try with minimal work and stays nice, I found it strange to see so many issues with it.

Back