Odd Sideshow item up for Second Chance!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fortunately, I saw it in the newsletter and was able to secure one, but only after canceling my Wait List reservation as the system saw it as if I had purchased one and wouldn't let me purchase another. I wasn't terribly angry, just more annoyed than anything, because we've seen this happen several times in the past. I just wish their system would alert them to wait list reservations when they add an item for purchase, or at least, check the wait list manually before listing. There has to be a better way...

To bad their system wouldn't mess up & let me order the Son Of Frankenstein SSE 12 Inch Figure.:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Did you snap any pics? I canceled mine but it I was too late so it shipped out any way. :lol

No I didn't. i really don't want to take it out and have to repack it. One thing is for sure. I can see how Sideshow just found these. They are in a plain black box with no markings. You should PM The Monster Rory. I think he wanted this and missed out.

No I didn't. i really don't want to take it out and have to repack it. One thing is for sure. I can see how Sideshow just found these. They are in a plain black box with no markings. You should PM The Monster Rory. I think he wanted this and missed out.

I think I might just do that. I thought it looked really cool so I guess I will see how much I like it in person before getting his hopes up. :monkey5

That, looks interesting:

SS-08.jpg

I love the piece....it would however FREAK out the kids.....may have to find one anyways.....(anxiously awaits the Bannister pics).:lol

Rory, I have paid you, Please pack the Sideshow Collectibles Bernie Wrightson's Anguish extra good, Please insure it.

Thanks

The Monster,
Nick:frank

Glad you got one after all Nick! And Rory, some good Karma should come your way for helping a fellow Freak out! :D

Rory, I have paid you, Please pack the Sideshow Collectibles Bernie Wrightson's Anguish extra good, Please insure it.

Thanks

The Monster,
Nick:frank

No worries Nick. I have packed it up really well for you and it's going out today. UPS Ground insured. I will send you a tracking number later today. :)

Back