Odd Sideshow item up for Second Chance!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is cool! I would love to see a 360 view of it. Keep us informed if you get the item.

does the code mean anything ?? ss-08

my interest is peaked . . . :D

The link is no longer active, so what did it say it was?
I was actually looking at 2nd chance items an hour ago, and saw several new ones. Maybe I actually looked at it. You've peaked all of our interest, so please do tell!

It was called Anguish...it looked like a bunch of twisted faces in pain. It was definitely something from 4+ years ago...very wierd.

It was called Anguish...it looked like a bunch of twisted faces in pain. It was definitely something from 4+ years ago...very wierd.

Actually, I DID look at this when I was browsing the 2nd chance items! I had never heard of it, and yes, it did look weird. It was $100, correct?

Wow, that is very cool. I would've liked one of those too. Never knew Sideshow offered such a product.

It's Bernie Wrightson's Anguish and I have a current Wait List Reservation for it!!!!! :banghead :censored :angrycanu :cuss

<TABLE style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ddd 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #ddd 1px solid; BACKGROUND: #f5f5f5; MARGIN: 5px 0px; BORDER-LEFT: #ddd 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ddd 1px solid" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=5 width=640 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD colSpan=7><HR></TD></TR><TR style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ddd 1px solid"><TD width="5%"><INPUT type=checkbox name=ol0-W583769-SS-08></TD><TD class=account_home2 width="15%">WXXXXXX</TD><TD class=account_home width="15%">2007-09-07 01:30:46</TD><TD class=account_home>1</TD><TD class=account_home>SS-08</TD><TD class=account_home>Wrightson Polystone Anguish</TD><TD class=account_home>$100.00</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Back