Odd Sideshow item up for Second Chance!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's Bernie Wrightson's Anguish and I have a current Wait List Reservation for it!!!!! :banghead :censored :angrycanu :cuss

And it's even the current wait list method in your account, not the old email method. :huh

Did you actually order one now before it sold out or were you too late? Also, did you contact Sideshow? I'm curious what their explanation is.

It's Bernie Wrightson's Anguish and I have a current Wait List Reservation for it!!!!! :banghead :censored :angrycanu :cuss

Actually I think I found the answer to why it was offered for second chance and your wait list reservation wasn't converted in one of Dusty's posts... :monkey5 :monkey3 :D

chrisfaultra4.jpg

And it's even the current wait list method in your account, not the old email method. :huh

Did you actually order one now before it sold out or were you too late? Also, did you contact Sideshow? I'm curious what their explanation is.

Fortunately, I saw it in the newsletter and was able to secure one, but only after canceling my Wait List reservation as the system saw it as if I had purchased one and wouldn't let me purchase another. I wasn't terribly angry, just more annoyed than anything, because we've seen this happen several times in the past. I just wish their system would alert them to wait list reservations when they add an item for purchase, or at least, check the wait list manually before listing. There has to be a better way...

The goodwill created by selling something to a flipper far outways that of satisfying customers who declared personal interest in it by signing up for the waitlist. :monkey3

:confused: I really would like to see some of these painted up....I have been intrigued with this one, the Frankenstein Kit, and The Demon ones for a long time but I have no skill at painting so I never bit.

I was rolling my eyes at the sold by Friday comment. Did I mistake what you meant by that.

Back