Odd Job Custom!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vespagirl

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I just got a very, very cool custom gift that I want to share with everyone! My friend did a custom paint job model of Odd Job for me and I personally think it came out spectacular! I couldn't believe the detail on this piece and it turns out, it only took him 5 hours to paint. What do you all think?

It looks really nice. Who is Odd Job though? I have never heard of him.

From Goldfinger... he threw the hat to kill his victims. :D

Great paint up, But I thought his suit was darker than that? Still great work anyway, I love the face!

Ahh, thank you for the reply! I thought I was losing my mind! Odd Job is a James Bond character and my camera didn't do this piece justice, honestly. The detail on the face is superior and the lines, seams, and fine detail work is stellar. And since this isn't my work, I was excited to show it off.

Thanks, guys.

Ahh, thank you for the reply! I thought I was losing my mind! Odd Job is a James Bond character and my camera didn't do this piece justice, honestly. The detail on the face is superior and the lines, seams, and fine detail work is stellar. And since this isn't my work, I was excited to show it off.

Thanks, guys.

It really is phenomenal paint work, very crisp even in your pics VG... You should be very proud of it.

Sometimes the custom section doesn't get much attention, many of the Freaks on this board are unaware of its very existence. :lol

And it being the day after X-Mas... not many people are here it seems. :sick

That's a great paint job. Looks just like Harold Sakata. Congrats!

And Josh is right, this section is far too overlooked.

Back