Obsessed with the 1989 Batmobile !

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr A

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I live in Scotland and have been obsessed with the Keaton mobile for a few years now..... ya might say thats pretty much all I think about LOL.
Have been collecting toys and autographs mainly, always loved superheros but the car is what gets my attention now.
I am slowly building a replicar (yes you read that right !) and have been hanging with the guys over at
chickslovethecar.com for quite a few years now, where I'm Mr A.

The pride of my collection isn't the cast signed posters from the Matrix or X men 2, but this baby from the main man John Evans himself :horror

Tried to show the pic, but my post count is too low. I'll post another time when my count is up. (UPDATE: Check out my album)

Feel free to contact me with any info/pics or parts for the car :pray:

Ebay name (Mr A89)

Last edited:
:welcome1: Enjoy the Freak Show

You should check out the DC section! Theres a couple of threads on life size replicas of the '89 Batmobile.

:wave

Already been there ! Thanks for the info but, that was why I joined the site :lol

Had another go at the pic.

d011c2a6-3bab-4f15-b403-52fc.jpg

My Heros.

Hey, welcome! I saw the 1992 model from Batman Returns at a car show iN Dearborn once. It was pretty cool but my pictures with it...all you can see is a black blob, and very little details :/ They also had the car from Ghostbusters.

Its my Fav Bat car-being a bat fan myslf from Brotherhoodofthebat site but that car is so bad, i dont know what would happen if it met a speed bump. Who cares it looks the best. Go go 89 Batmobile.
Have you seen the big version, 1/6 i think of this car, its really exspensive.

Last edited:
Back