Statue Obi-Wan Kenobi Mythos Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've had mine for a couple of weeks. I better open it to make sure it isn't all messed up.

I've had mine for a couple of weeks. I better open it to make sure it isn't all messed up.

Good idea especially with statues. I've been pretty lucky with getting QC-free issues but my luck ran out with Ben. lol

I'm thinking of getting some other Mythos statues and I'm probably going to start with Maul and Vader. I just read up on the Production snafu with his arms and how SSC had a small run of the corrected arms last April. I'm guessing they don't have any anymore right?

Last edited:
Good idea especially with statues. I've been pretty lucky with getting QC-free issues but my luck ran out with Ben. lol

I'm thinking of getting some other Mythos statues and I'm probably going to start with Maul and Vader. I just read up on the Production snafu with his arms and how SSC had a small run of the corrected arms last April. I'm guessing they don't have any anymore right?

I believe if you order from them they will send you the correct arm as well.

Well, mine arrived broken at the waist, and the front of his tunic. Now waiting for a reply from SS....

IMAG0358_zps46df919a.jpg

IMAG0357_zps5c51f01c.jpg

IMAG0359_zpsacde1763.jpg

Last edited:
Wow that serious damage there J97, I got a chip on the cuff on mines . Was told no replacement left. :(:horror

Last edited:
I had no problems with my statue thankfully, it's the best of the 5 Mythos statues I think..., even though I prefer the dark side of the force when it comes to collectibles, there's no denying this Obi Wan statue is an impressive looking piece & stands out amongst a crowd. :)

I liked Ewan as Obi, thought he did a kick a$$ job and I hope he reprises his role in a stand alone Obi movie.
Don't get me wrong I like Alec Guinness as Obi too, just liked Ewan more and I use his sculpt on the statue.

I liked Ewan as Obi, thought he did a kick a$$ job and I hope he reprises his role in a stand alone Obi movie.
Don't get me wrong I like Alec Guinness as Obi too, just liked Ewan more and I use his sculpt on the statue.

No one cares what you think, no go to your room!!!

I liked Ewan as Obi Wan too..., I think as he had more of a role to play in the movies it made him stand out more (maybe). Alec was great too though, I just preferred the action Obi Wan to the wise old mentor. :) Head sculpt wise I think Ewan was captured better than Alec so I'm using that for my display as it's the more impressive to look at (in my opinion).

I'd love to see a stand alone movie too. All taking place on Tatooine in a nomad/western type of film. It would be awesome.

As Ewan said in any interviews if he'd come back?

Back