Statue Obi-Wan Kenobi Mythos Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Replacement finally arrived and it looks great! Just looked over all the parts for damage and wonky eyes and I gotta say I am very happy. Now I will put it all together tomorrow and see how it works out. Amazing piece!

Replacement finally arrived and it looks great! Just looked over all the parts for damage and wonky eyes and I gotta say I am very happy. Now I will put it all together tomorrow and see how it works out. Amazing piece!

Good to hear you got a replacement of good quality. You'l enjoy it even more once he's all assembled.

Have anyone who joined wait list in late June / July got converted? I am asking since I joined in early July and wondering if I still have any change...

Have anyone who joined wait list in late June / July got converted? I am asking since I joined in early July and wondering if I still have any change...

I joined 4th July but I've pretty much abandoned all hope of getting this one.

Lightsaber attached. I love this thing.

3d26371e-389f-40d4-b17f-73e250512a46_zpscd094bdf.jpg

Thanks guys for all the kind words :) Really appreciate it and makes my day :)

So I got my light saber but now I jut need Ben! Have all 2000 actually sold or is there more to come? Desperate for one in the UK to pop up.

So I got my light saber but now I jut need Ben! Have all 2000 actually sold or is there more to come? Desperate for one in the UK to pop up.

I believe they have been sold through. That was part of the uproar when this piece surfaced again. It was SS actually finishing the 2000 piece run.

The 2000 have been sold. The one I got last month was 1931. It is a great statue, but decided to sell mine as I am trying to stick to 1/4 or larger now.

Thanks for the info, I was unable yo get this on release due to money issues now I can, hopefully one will turn up.

Back