Statue Obi-Wan Kenobi Mythos Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have this guy on the way. Super pumped. I had originally bought one at market price back in April and dumped him to get my money back when I heard rumors of more being produced. Way better to only have had to spend retail on him now.

So yeah charged me last week and still no shipping. Glad I got one and not really in a hurry but kinda messed up to do that. I'm sure it's beyond their control and they had planned to ship them.

Sideshow better hook us up with some reward points or something, they are gaining interest on all our money! I don't want to send the FEDS but my hands are tied! Help me Obiwan Kenobi your my only hope!

When I spoke to Sideshow customer service rep I was informed the delay was due to Spooktacular orders. However, now The Captain America Allied Charge PF has shipped then surely Obi Wan should have. Don't mind delays but at least tell the truth rather than make excuses. Not Happy!

When I spoke to Sideshow customer service rep I was informed the delay was due to Spooktacular orders. However, now The Captain America Allied Charge PF has shipped then surely Obi Wan should have. Don't mind delays but at least tell the truth rather than make excuses. Not Happy!

Kenobi may have not been shipped to Sideshow the same time as Cap was. Just say'n. :peace

....sure. 

Believe what you want. :lol

KIMG0300_zpshy7akt68.jpg

:wave

Back