Statue Obi-Wan Kenobi Mythos Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm on the Waitlist so fingers crossed. Why have some already made it out. Was ther a limited number released early?

Not even listed in the coming soon section of this weeks newsletter.
Hopefully it's not been delayed.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I dont even see a coming soon section in my newsletters anymore... where do you see them ? I get only those preview banners on my emails..

I dont even see a coming soon section in my newsletters anymore... where do you see them ? I get only those preview banners on my emails..

There's a link on the bottom of the email that takes you to shipping dates.
Its not listed under shipping now or coming soon.
Was hoping someone had heard differently since most of us got the charge notice .

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

If it's not ready to ship by the end of October, do they delay the final charge until it is?

You guys are going to love it. Just make sure you get the lightsaber hilt from MYC.

Spooktacular Contest Question 10/15:
What was the 47th State to be admited into the US?
(this is for a contest in the Spooktacular thread please DO NOT answer it here.)

I am already planning on packing up some statues so that I can properly display this guy. My displays were starting to get a bit cluttered anyways.

When I do this, I usually end up selling them-becomes out of sight out of mind

I'm actually packing up some xmen bowens. I still love them but I just don't have space... I do worth about what you're saying though. I wish I had just one more besta.

Back