Statue Obi-Wan Kenobi Mythos Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Use your imagination guys. The lava is on the base, but that doesn't mean there couldn't be more lava in the form of a waterfall (lavafall?) elsewhere. I mean the whole planet of Mustafar is basically one big lava pit, so the reflection could be coming from all the lava around Vader, not just the lava at his feet.

Use your imagination guys. The lava is on the base, but that doesn't mean there couldn't be more lava in the form of a waterfall (lavafall?) elsewhere. I mean the whole planet of Mustafar is basically one big lava pit, so the reflection could be coming from all the lava around Vader, not just the lava at his feet.

Thats exactly what I was going to say. This is a lava field not just one little spot that he is standing on.

Everywhere else on the entire statue, the reflection is from below and tapers off upwards. Even on the arm holding the helmet!!! I have imagination, and I just don't buy it.

My disclaimer: IMHO ;)

Everywhere else on the entire statue, the reflection is from below and tapers off upwards. Even on the arm holding the helmet!!! I have imagination, and I just don't buy it.

My disclaimer: IMHO ;)

Different strokes for different folks.:peace

P.S. - Why are we talking about this in the Obi-Wan thread? :lol

And there wasn't even a sun on Mustafar, not that he's necessarily there. And I love this statue. I'll get it if they fix the fist arm so I can display him with helmet on and no saber in hand.

Ohhhh. Looking at this photo I finally get where SS was going with Obi Wan's pose..... It's a "Get me the Hell outa here" Pose :)

usepytyq.jpg

Not just saying this as a SW fan, but this may just be the best statue SS has ever done. In terms of pieces, the emotion conveyed, the sculpt and so much more, it is an amazing piece!

love the pic. yes it is one of the best statues ever done by them superb

Not just saying this as a SW fan, but this may just be the best statue SS has ever done. In terms of pieces, the emotion conveyed, the sculpt and so much more, it is an amazing piece!

It and my Alien Big Chap Maquette are the two best I know about!

The more pictures posted in this thread the more I somehow hope my waitlist converts, as unlikely as that is.

Back