Statue Obi-Wan Kenobi Mythos Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine is from the second batch... and the statue it is 100% the same as the first batch(aside from the base #).

There wasn't any low qty warnings for this? Damn I held off for a few days but hopefully and probably it will convert..

Chill guys, this is like... the 4th time it goes WL. And then pops in stock again a few days later.

In regards to the wraps, a lot of the newer pics seem to be missing the two strands that stick out from the left leg. From those pics it doesn't look like they were broken and if they were it was the cleanest break ive ever seen or maybe Sideshow had so many break from the first batch that they just manufactured it without them this time. Also it seems that the boots look a lot more shiny or it could be Im crazy. who knows. the color of my boot seem to be much more dull.

Damn so sudden. Cant wait for the next mythos announcement. I have this one and GG.

Hunker down, it seems like it could be a while before we get a tease. Everyone thinks Grievous is coming, based on his concept art, but other than say the line will continue SS has been mum on what may be around the corner.

I'm actually quite surprised they haven't teased something based on how Maul, Kenobi and the Gammy were received. I don't think Vader is selling all that well - most of us (myself included) are waiting to see what the final production piece looks like with that overspray. I think once they ship Vader, assuming they pull off that paint job, we'll see a bit more of the direction they are headed with this line.

Does anyone think SS might have temporarily pulled this piece because of the amount of them that were arriving broken or with problems? I've been seeing people having problems with this piece all over the web. It just seems really odd that the piece was listed as sold out without any type of warning that the quantity is low.

I think they overestimated how these would sell. They are all great sculpts and fantastic statues but none of them sold out before shipping so maybe they don't consider the line to be as successful as they wanted?

In any case I hope it continues because I love it.

Back