Statue Obi-Wan Kenobi Mythos Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually looks like it, yeah.. Wait and see now if my waitlist converts or if I have to get this somewhere else. Just please don't stop selling the customs hilts quite yet, myc.. :D

I can't believe this sold out that quick I was planning on picking it up later and now I guess I won't be able to

True, it hasn't been OUT for a year but its been a while. Mine is perfect and so were most so I'd say if you can find one get him.

I thought it been on preorder this whole time. I'm going through the thread and reading the horror stories though. Maybe I should pass? Has anyone gotten a non broken one?

Other than a broken saber, my statue was perfect out of the box. No chips, cracks or anything. It's a great statue, just has some very delicate pieces that, judging by how Boba Fett is packed, looks like SS is trying to correct.

I put this guy on flex a month ago.... so glad I didn't wait any longer and miss out, This is a piece I can see becoming the seminal Obi Wan statue!!!

still got me also off guard.. you might think if this goes WL.. its one of SSC tricks.. but looks like not in this case...

Sold out?!!! Eeeeps! In fact, just this morning, woke up having dreamt of Darth Vader Mythos...and just went and POed it. I now know that if something like that happened with Vader...I'd be devastated! Phew!

Guys, maybe Obi-Wan Mythos can fit in a Besta with other Star Wars Mythos Statue ? The cape of Obi seems deep, and in some pics looks that he fill mostly space of a shelve. Is possible ?

its possible.. but not with Lamrokk I believe.. Maul should work.. IN case I get Vader one day.. would like to have both in the besta on one shelf myself

Got Obi Wan today. While he looks great overall.... The Ewan had has a gooley eye and my lack of love for the character leaves me a tad empty. He was a "got my new job" impulse buy and figured he would look cool with Vader when I got him but I just don't love the character like I do many of the other SW characters.... Oh well.

350.00 saved!

Last edited:
Anyways here are some photos before I box him up.

Everything else turned out great. Except for the Eye and me just not feeling the Obi Love Kenobi. This came without any other flaws and looks great.

Actually looks fine from this angel.

I also think that I got someone's head replacement. The item had been opened before. But It was all plastic wrapped very well. Everything looked great. Except that eye.

Back