Statue Obi-Wan Kenobi Mythos Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Easy fix, just put a leg cast around it.

ha basically what I am expecting the response to say at the rate everyone is being told no. Hopefully its just a body replacement, and not that well you can keep it or just return it

here is a quick picture of mine !! Thanks again Sideshow for granting my wife's christmas wish !!! This statue is truly beautiful !! The cape is so crazy massive !!!

20130409_222022_zps29b6a53b.jpg

Major Congrats, myc! :rock :duff :rock

Yeah, that's how I want mine displayed. I can't wait to get the unlit hilt, attach it, and be done with that puny (out of character) lit saber. Then I can get him and the GG situated inside my Bestas instead of out in the dust filled desert air I live in.

I just had my $25 credit applied to my forthcoming Mythos Maul. :yess:

Yeah, that's how I want mine displayed. I can't wait to get the unlit hilt, attach it, and be done with that puny (out of character) lit saber. Then I can get him and the GG situated inside my Bestas instead of out in the dust filled desert air I live in.

I just had my $25 credit applied to my forthcoming Mythos Maul. :yess:

What are the exact dimensions of one of the Cubes in a besta. Well at least front to back and side to side. I know you can change the height.

Too bad you're not near me. I'm likely going to have to dump my $1600 Besta setup...

I hope not, hopefully we can find a rental unit that will accommodate them.

Final flex-pay was yesterday, and I just got the FedEx shipment notice! Obi-wan should be here by Thursday! :yess::yess::yess::yess:

Back