Statue Obi-Wan Kenobi Mythos Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking forward to everyones pics! This is the one Mythos statue that I seriously consider getting if it turns out fine. :)

Gas Prices jumped 10c overnight here so that might also be a factor. Maybe we should wait a few days to order :)

Yeah gas prices are up again which is most definitely the cause of higher shipping rates.

Hi guys! this is my first post. id like to say hi and allow myself to introduce myself...ha

ive been reading these forums for a while and i decided to join because you all seem like genuine nice people. a lot of forums seem to be more childish and hostile. but you guys seem to be very classy most of the time and supportive of one another.

as far as this piece goes, i decided to give it a go. along with the fett and vader. im on the fence with maul, and def dont care about the GG. cant wait to get this. tracking says thursday for me since im east coast.

Is it Thursday yet? :impatient:
pacing.gif
smiley60.gif

there's pics on rebelscum and Kenobi did not come with his unlit saber hilt and the poster says it appears there was nowhere to hang the hilt on Kenobi's robe. Hopefully the saber hilt snafu can be taken care of by SS.

IMG_1203_zpsd558cc28.jpg

IMG_1207_zpsbad4fc7e.jpg

these pics were posted by Darth_Malign of Rebelscum

Last edited:
a coworker just got it very nice piece but no unlit lightsaber ???
And he says he doesn't recall sideshow emailing him an update about no light saber.

So sideshow what s up with that ?

Back