Statue Obi-Wan Kenobi Mythos Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Comparison.jpg
]

size wise is definitely smaller. I will wait until es is announced & low inventory.

Ordered. Why am I gonna punish myself and not order this. I'll work an extra sunday to make up the difference to look at this beauty for the rest of my life!

The amount of details of this piece makes it worth the extra price, great sculpt big ups to the artists!

3879_-_animated_gif_chuck_norris_dodgeball_thumbs_up_medium.gif

Chuck Norris Approved

Ordered!! I know the $100 price increase over the Maul hurts but I been waiting for this statue since they announced the line. It's such an amazing piece and the saying is you get what you pay for. I think this will be one of the best Obi-Wan collectibles to own.

Placed my order earlier today. I'm very much looking forward to displaying this piece! Obi-Wan is the man, and I'm all for exploring this period of his story (especially with a work of art this great).

So far it seems that every item Sideshow has released from Comic Con this year has people complaining about the quantity or price. Tell you what, to save you all time I just want to say we get it, you aren't going to pay those prices or stand for the way too low runs or very high runs of individual statues. See, now you don't have to post that anymore. ;P

So far it seems that every item Sideshow has released from Comic Con this year has people complaining about the quantity or price. Tell you what, to save you all time I just want to say we get it, you aren't going to pay those prices or stand for the way too low runs or very high runs of individual statues. See, now you don't have to post that anymore. ;P

That's part of what these forums are for, debate and discussion about the different parts/aspects of the piece. Thanks though for telling us all what we can do.

As far as the price, for me in this case it's about prioritization and simply the substantial difference in price between this and the Maul. Typically different pieces in the same line are fairly similar in price. I could even see $300 for this piece as being in the same ballpark. But a full $100 price difference to me was a surprise. I'm sure this was determined well in advance and the sculpt and detail are more complex than Maul, but it's just not a price I can swallow right now. Congrats to all those getting it though. I think it's a great piece.

I really want the Vader and Boba Fett so I'll need to start making plans to afford those depending on where they land in price.

This Statue is awesome!! I'm just passing due to space issues.

This Statue is awesome!! I'm just passing due to money issues.

I'm going thru my collection tonight to see what I can part with and list it in the for sale section. This could solve both your problems if you have pieces you are willing to part with. I just can’t see missing out on this piece or any of this line for that matter.

if they would only announce the ES for maul and obiwan.. that would give me/us also a better idea of how much time I have to just wait and see for better funding days...

I'm not wasting any time on this piece. As soon as I can move a few things I will purchase this.

Back