Statue Obi-Wan Kenobi Mythos Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks again Josh :hi5:

I check the spec, it say 8 inch. That can't be right :confused:

EDIT: i gues it could be from his fingertips to the edge of his cloak

No problem. :duff yeah, the 8" doesn't seem right to me at all.

Wow SSC is really stacking the release dates this year. I think I have ordered more this year than I have since I started collecting. It looks like I will definitely be putting some pieces up for sale to make some room.

I'm not a big Star Wars fan but would love to have this. Unfortunately I have a laundry list pre-ordered already. Hulk Maquette, Batman PF, Ivy PF, Spider-Woman PF, Dark Rider of Mordor PF, Batman TDKR 1:4 scale fig from Hot toys, Joker 1:4 from Enterbay... Help me Obi-Wan Kenobi... you're my only hope.

really like to see a shot for size comparison. lotr 1/6 ie aragorn vs this statue vs obiwan pf.

Yeah I'd like that too. After Fremen and Josh told me that LotR was 1:6 I went to measure Boromir, the bases seems about the same height as the one for Obi-Wan and Boromir is 14-15" with base so if Obi-Wan is 18" that would confirm that LotR is 1:6 and Mythos is 1:5.
I just really thought all the "statue" lines would be 1:5, dios and figures 1:6 and PFs 1:4....

agree.. will wait out till november for pics in hand.. but keep an eye on low quantity alert :)

:goodpost::exactly: I'm not going to rush on this one at all either.

Yeah, I wouldn't think that's right. I would say maybe jan/feb

Then again when Mythos was announced he was pretty much the first one previewed no? So it could be right.

I think you can order and be safe that it will be pushed back a bit.

If November is December and all those HT Avengers hit at the same month, I'd be in trouble....

My December:

Loki
Black Widow
Bossk
final payment on Joker 2.0

If November is December and all those HT Avengers hit at the same month, I'd be in trouble....

My December:

Loki
Black Widow
Bossk
final payment on Joker 2.0

And I still want to PO the New Batman and Batpod.....

I have a sort of generic question.....

How can they make the likeness of Alec Guiness in a costume and look for something that was never part of the film?

I can understand doing Ewan as it was probably more likely that he signed an all encompassing agreement with LFL... but there's no way they ever anticipated EU stuff back before Alec passed, was there?

How can they make the likeness of Alec Guiness in a costume and look for something that was never part of the film?

I can understand doing Ewan as it was probably more likely that he signed an all encompassing agreement with LFL... but there's no way they ever anticipated EU stuff back before Alec passed, was there?

Art. A good artist uses his imagination and creates. That's one reason why this piece is so great.

This is actually a very nice piece. It has a lot of imagination and is well done. It will be regarded as one of the best SW statues IMO.

Last edited:
Back