Statue Obi-Wan Kenobi Mythos Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The myc saber is a must-have.
hanuje6a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks. But suppose I need to wait till Sideshow ships it to know which of two hooks I got

I got the MYC saber hilt and it is very cool. I think I paid $30 shipped and I am in the USA. Its painted up and weathered a bit to match the statue.

9yzuby5a.jpg

As i bought this figure, the seller gave me one extra saber with it :)
Looks solo pretty good, but I have displayed him with both sabers ;D

Gesendet von meinem iPhone mit Tapatalk

Hey guys I am seriously considering selling my Kenobi mythos. Just wanted to get out of 1/4. I am absolutely hooked into 1/6 figures especially custom ones. Would anybody ever be interested in buying him?? He has never been displayed. I also have a myc custom hilt. I feel bad he's in the box sitting in my basement since January. But I am still thinking whether its worth selling it or not depending how much I'd get selling it? Any feedback would be appreciated.

Hey guys I am seriously considering selling my Kenobi mythos. Just wanted to get out of 1/4. I am absolutely hooked into 1/6 figures especially custom ones. Would anybody ever be interested in buying him?? He has never been displayed. I also have a myc custom hilt. I feel bad he's in the box sitting in my basement since January. But I am still thinking whether its worth selling it or not depending how much I'd get selling it? Any feedback would be appreciated.

You'd have no problem selling this piece. He is super popular and the statue is one of the best available. Just so you know, the Mythos is not 1/4 scale. I think he's currently selling around the $900 to $1K range.

You'd have no problem selling this piece. He is super popular and the statue is one of the best available. Just so you know, the Mythos is not 1/4 scale. I think he's currently selling around the $900 to $1K range.
Thank you for replying back to me so obviously my best bet would be selling him on eBay then if I was to expect $900-1k?

Thank you for replying back to me so obviously my best bet would be selling him on eBay then if I was to expect $900-1k?

Honestly sell it here within the community for a bit cheaper. Take off whatever the Ebay fees would be (A little less than 10%) and sell it for that to a fellow freak. You get the same amount of money and you do something nice for another freak.

Good luck with the sale!

Honestly sell it here within the community for a bit cheaper. Take off whatever the Ebay fees would be (A little less than 10%) and sell it for that to a fellow freak. You get the same amount of money and you do something nice for another freak.

Good luck with the sale!
Hmm...ok I think I will give the freaks a chance :) in fact I have sold my stuff on here before and I always ended up getting less than what I wanted. On eBay, I either get back what I paid for or more, but with Kenobi mythos I might as well give this community a chance. I will ponder on this for awhile before I make a decision if I want to sell him or not. Thanks guys! :duff

Well I would just list it in both places. List it on ebay for 900 or so, list it here for 800 or so. Better chance of selling it if it's in two places!

Well I would just list it in both places. List it on ebay for 900 or so, list it here for 800 or so. Better chance of selling it if it's in two places!
Thats true. Thanks! Spread the word around. I will come to a decision in a day or so. :)

Back