Obi Wan Kenobi, LSB

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
not at all like obiwan, copy the bust and make it more gg
great, I hope that was a test, because if it is to kill them ...:gah::gah::gah::slap:slap:slap

was better in prototype :(

ss_8.jpg

I like how the prototype conveys an emotion, but the final sculpt look like a mannequin face.

That's actually a sketch... not a prototype... :dunno

When I think of PFs or 1/6th figs there is clothing or posing or accessories to think about too so a less than great sculpt can be overcome by success in the other areas.
i don't know about anyone else, but when I think of "busts" I think that the likeness is really the only thing that matters.
When a company messes up the sculpt on a bust, they look pretty foolish.

I'd love to see them depict the evolution of Obi-Wan with these busts, I'd get one for each prequel in addition to this.

I'd love to see them depict the evolution of Obi-Wan with these busts, I'd get one for each prequel in addition to this.
Wouldn't you rather an OT Obi-Wan that looks like Alec Guinness, though? Because this one surely does not.

Looks a lot better in the video... not 100% perfect, but I can see a lot more of Alec Guinness in the sculpt.

It does look a little better, but it's still sorely lacking. You can't have a 1:2 scale sculpt that doesn't look as much like the actor as the 1:4 and 1:6 ones do.

I'll agree the 1/6 is more blatant Guinness, but I see more Alec in the LSB than the PF, there's something elfish about the PF sculpt.

I'll agree the 1/6 is more blatant Guinness, but I see more Alec in the LSB than the PF, there's something elfish about the PF sculpt.

If there's something elfish about the PF sculpt then there's something dwarfish about the LSB. It really barely resembles Guinness at all.

The more I see this piece, the sadder I become about it. I wanted it to be great and its really just not. :(

Back