Obi Wan Kenobi, LSB

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Obi-Wan has become a favorite of mine since watching the prequels as well.

I'd like to see Kenobi LSB's from the first 3 episodes also and I hope SS does a PF of Episode III Obi-Wan to go along with my Anakin PF.

I know that SS is planning on a Darth Maul & Asajj Ventress LSBs but I wonder if we'll see a Vader LSB for this line?

I'm thinking on picking up the Darth Sidious LSB now that I have Obi-Wan. :D

I think a Vader would look really cool. I had to opt out of the Vader 1:1 so I'd love to see it have a reveal feature as well.

Not someone I'd get, but I think Count Dooku would be a very impressive looking LSB, and Grevious too, again using his cape.

Sean! Got a link to your pics at flickr through a comment that SS made on your link at Facebook to the pics. I was looking for news that my friends posted on facebook and saw some pics I though looked familiar to me of the Ben Kenobi LSB. And indeed it were your pics :D
Facebook Link

Flickr
Awesome pics! :hi5:

Just picked one of these up a few weeks ago. My first Sideshow piece! Like others have said it looks MILES better in person than the SS shots, or really any of the in hand ones people posted. That said, when I get the chance I'll try and take some nice shots of him. Really thrilled! :yess:

Back